Nerf Suna - She is Overpowered

Just thought i would get the party started a few days early :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

No bad no nerfing anything

1 Like

Lol ur not even in the soft club Daemon. Lol rofl… Wannabees?

3 Likes

Too Suna!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

22 Likes

She won’t replace current meta

Steal life and magic and still need 4-5 turn to win? Who care when uba can finish you on first turn

1 Like

Yeah this is not a serious thread, they’re just poking fun at people.

1 Like

Lol i know he a couple days in advance i was just saying we won’t see a real nerf suna thread

1 Like

Since Salty forbid us from commenting about Suna(of a bi…) inverted name should we use this thread to speculate the names of the next Mythics?

• Merlantis new Mythic: Undine’s daughter, the mighty Tuna!
8 Likes

Much needed and all credit to Demon for doing so! :+1:

2 Likes

The daemon-goblin hybrid berserker Tiwkcuf?

6 Likes

A little levity on this forum is a necessity lol

lev·i·ty
ˈlevədē/
noun
noun: levity; plural noun: levities

humor or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humor or in a manner lacking due respect.
4 Likes

I give a +1 for the humor but i doubt this thread will garner much support :blush:

1 Like

@Fiara if you contact salty you can replace the Regular in your forum name to a snappy saying or quote :innocent:

Fiara the great n powerful ect, ect, ect

You don’t like Fiara the Regular?
I thought it was quite catchy :confused:

4 Likes

Off topic, off topic, off topic :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There is something extremely fishy about this post.

2 Likes

Nerf DemonorAngel! Way over powering.

1 Like

I think this thread needs a nu start.

1 Like

So who is excited about Yokosuna?

1 Like

I’m still confused as to what this troop does. Somebody help me join the nerf squad by helping me understand how this Suna thing is even good to begin with. :confused: