Nerf bandit! šŸ˜”

Yeah and if itā€™s snowing outside it might be dangerous to take your carā€¦

1 Like

Bandit battles arenā€™t too bad as long as the bandits are fully traited. Iā€™m sure your frustration comes from the enemy hero being stealthy. Kill off the all the non-stealth troops first. Ignore the bandits. As soon as the board is just hero and bandits you can target the hero. 4 bandits max. Donā€™t use attack teams that force you to go top to bottom. I have managed to get a rival that left the stealth trait off their Bandit. That one takes a little longer.

There are worse hero spawns.

I use the avoidance method with DE. Itā€™s not because I canā€™t beat him, it just takes longer. Iā€™m also worried that those that canā€™t beat it will cry enough to get it nerfedā€¦again. DE is too important against high level attack and must stay as it is. Those using it for defense teams risk hurting the community for minimal personal gain.

1 Like

The bandit class setup with the dragons eye is the worst time waster in pvp , and the developers have set it up to support that configuration because slowing down resource gain is currently their thing.

If senior players are so desperate to defend in pvp why not use another pathetic time waster yasmines pride. I mean why donā€™t we all set up pvp to time waste and annoy people because I mean the numbers of players are still increasing right not decreasing?

kill bandit slot 1 instantly replaced by bandit slot 1 ENDLESSLY -the developers are trying to promote this combo - to slow things down in pvp - so in the spirit of Christmas why doesnā€™t everyone use the same pathetic tedious defence to really generate the love from all those new players flocking inā€¦

the dragons eye was nerfed once to restrict delve use, the class issue with its current state is developer supported and doesnā€™t justify nerfing it again - its the instant class troop regeneration which is the issue which occurs even after the heroā€™s death in fact.

Actually Iā€™m starting to think thereā€™s a Guardianā€™s Crown team worth using out there too, I just donā€™t think itā€™s consistent. :wink: