** Nemesis ** PS4 Guild ** Ranked 11th, Bracket 1 guild wars, Chill and competitive 30/30 All tasks weekly, very active group!

Winds suck, and Kellek talking garbage in chat. I’ve always been nice to them despite him trying to recruit my Mrs… Little did he know twas I on that account. We need to bury winds mate, send them into the also-rans.

2 Likes

Did you see everything he was saying in global, I went to my guild on that to see if we have a Judas. They all said no but just in case I have to be ready, this ship isn’t sinking at all.

2 Likes

Their day has gone. We’ll be third again and they told me they’d have it this week. We’ve had a poor week yet have buried them. I sincerely hope that you do too. For him to ask rusty sword if they wanted to join them was hilarious.

2 Likes

Yes, Marc was screenshotting it. He was winding em up! Lol

3 Likes

I got it all too, this ship isn’t sinking and hopes are filled very quickly! I’m just prepared but I doubt anyone is quitting this week, I think they are just salty they are losing ppl.

3 Likes

Yup we are gangsta! I have finally finished my knigdoms and now i am workung on leveling and traiting some GW teams… So my petty 20k GW points will double soon enough!

2 Likes

True but so does life and i continue to play that anyway as well

2 Likes

Thats what they say… I just havent figured out how to make it not suck lol

1 Like

Work sucks, I always get stuck doing the dirtiest job.

That’s your job, ok now we derailed this, oh well it’s my thread…

1 Like

Whoa whoa… T.M.I @Santandrix… Muting now lol

2 Likes

All good, you’re in my guild already, nothing to see here.

2 Likes

I love how your wife made a forum account just to dis you.

4 Likes

Gotta keep her eyes on me.

2 Likes

Dissing @Santandrix is the only reason i stay lol

1 Like

That’s it, you’re outta the club.

Which one? The dork club?

1 Like

No, Jack focker’s circle of trust

3 Likes

Me winding people up, never in a million years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Possibly Spots by Sunday, get in line now.

1 Like