Needed: One VERY lazy GoW player

I think it’s based off of your previous rating

Maybe it takes into consideration your lowest score gain option. Example if your 1 trophy battle is worth 12 points you’ll start at 589.

Ok thanks both. I’ll be sure to look out for it after the next reset.

Do you earn negative trophies for acting the tit? I am sure your guild mates will enjoy this experiment

Not since the 2.0 PvP update.

1 Like

So… did anybody try this out?

Yep. Sadly i got depressed after losing so many times, it is actually really hard to lose on purpose. I had to not only collect colors that were not mine but had to line up spells and skulls for my opponent to deal 3 damage to me. Seriously if the defence can’t deal 3 damage in less than 10 turns with a korivash-meta build it is too dang slow!

Did you just have a single level 1 common troop in your team? Would have thought that would be pretty fast. But I agree it’s still depressing.

Did you get to 0 PvP score? What was your final ranking if you remember?

You know, all you have to do is click retreat to take a loss.

I lost 5 times yesterday to drop to 546 points, and as of this morning I’m ranked 16965.

2 Likes

Indeed, please continue losing and updating …

I did more PvP last week than I usually do and got to 2500 or 2600 points :slight_smile: and still ranked around 20k at the end of the week, so curious what a near-0 would rank.

I like the rewards though but i can do that.

Well, as of Wednesday my rank is down to 22081. But now I need to earn some trophies for guild, so thus ends my experiment.

If people bump this topic enough i should be able to track it to the point of my bottom barrel research is done.

Or, y’know, you could just Bookmark it.

2 Likes

then it would get lost in my bookmarks.

Are you serious? Or are you pulling the greatest swindle known to man…

1 Like