Need Zendesk Help

This is what I got after exactly 6 month:

The content doesn’t matter, that’s why I blacked some parts, but it’s interesting how they deal with such tickets.
Probably we should flood them with tickets about everything and get a chunk of gems for free…

I’m just kiddin about the gems, but it feels very disappointing to be treated like that. And I guess I’m not the only one…

2 Likes

It was the same 500 gems for me with way over 1 year of waittime. I’m not about the gems, but to get the same measley 500 gems for more than double the waittime for any response seems unfair. :wink:
And I have to add, that I had to ask publicly multiple times in this forum to even get any response. otherwise - I’m sure - I would’ve waited forever without any.

Since that response it all died down again without further help. This should be public knowledge! If your ticket has nothing to do with payments of ayn sort you might never get responses at all. I mean, at best if some major bugs occur and hundreds of people post about having the same bug in this forum - if we’re lucky we get acknowledged…

Yes, I’m fully with you. It feels very disappointing to be treated like that.

edit:
@Jeto
@Kafka
now with the update out, maybe we have time to look through some tickets?

2 Likes

They posted the 2022 roadmap. Make sure tickets are there. If not, you know what it means…