[Need more info] Frozen troop makes 4 skull match and gets an extra turn

Well, with the new week I guess this incident (related to last week’s World Event) is mooted, and joins the pile of “bigfoot sightings” that don’t have enough proof to properly investigate…

As for me, I actually did progress far enough in the event to encounter an Uhvash-Ka team, multiple times, but I was unable to contribute any investigations beyond that (lacking a good way to Freeze the enemy team). I did observe the cpu team was randomly generated with Tempurath eligible to appear on the team, but if Hourglass Gems were involved in this incident I assume you’d have spotted that right away, and never even filed this report. (Of course, that is just an inference based on the screenshot showing 2 empty slots on the enemy team)

Anyway, for proof that this is a recurring myth, here are some of the previous reports:

July 2024
April 2023
March 2023

Note this incident included actual video footage, and was allegedly fixed in the next game update:

If your latest incident really is as repeatable as you implied, it should be a simple matter to purposely set up the board for the opponent to make the match, and take (at least) multiple screenshots while they make their turn to illustrate exactly what happened.

1 Like