Need help with a Kraken team

So, I finally got Kraken fully traited and I would like to use him with Khorvash (also fully traited) as they hit the top and bottom two. But, I’m having a little trouble filling in the other two. I only have one Kraken at the moment. I’ve tried using Green Seer, Gorgotha, Dracos, Tesla, Lion Prince, Valk and a few others (most of these are legendary and a few are mythic and several of those are fully traited but not all) however, I still seem to get crushed in PVP. I can’t seem to find a combo that is relatively consistent. I appreciate any suggestions!

If it helps, here are the troops I DO NOT have…

Abynissia, Artema, Behemoth, Carnex, Death, Draakulis, Elemaugrim, Famine, Gard’s Avatar, Garuda, Infernus, Jotnar Stormshield, Ketras the Bull, Pharos-Ra, Plague, Queen Aurora, Dragon Soul, Venoxia, War, Wulfgarok, Yaga’s Hut.

Thank you!

You got mab? She fit well with korvash

I do have Mab, yes. I actually forgot about her. I’ll try it. Thanks!

EK, Valk, Giant Spider, Kraken.

2 Likes

I would use

Gorgo
Korvash
Kraken
Mab

Riversong team is also a good choice

2 Likes

Is there another troop to fit in the place of Gorgotha. I have all the others fully T.

You can try riversong team i use gorgo cause i like to get a tank in first place

1 Like

My suggestion:
Green/purple banner
EK
G. Spider
G. Seer
Kraken

Focus on filling seer to get the whole thing rolling… Once you get a second kraken ditch the EK and go with
G. Spider
G. Seer
Kraken
Kraken

You never have to cast krakens at all just loop spider and seer until tentacles kill everybody! Bwahahahahahahaha😈

Ahem… Sorry i got a bit carried away there

3 Likes

Bruh that’s awesome. Thank you

1 Like

Many thanks for all the suggestions! I am trying these out. So far the EK, Valk, Giant Spider and Kraken is working pretty good.

4 Likes

I’m pretty certain I’ve never even used G seer.

I was right

She’s still lvl 1 bro. Good thing I have SOUL

yeah riversong is one of the only people to beat me this week other than M3R, great team for def

Aight my bro @Vangor. Very impressed with the first team so I know the second one is even better. But…do I have twice KrackBoi?. Hold up. Lemme check up

Yes this is why mab is my best friend against these kind of looping team :slight_smile:

Sorry, @A01020201. It wasn’t on purpose. :smile:

1 Like

I know the thread is about KrackBoi. But I just pulled Behemoth! Suggestions? Anyone!?

Behemoth? He is useless unless he has his impervious trait and even then only if you domt have a better one with impervious

1 Like

So no fun with him then. Ok. How bout Garuda?

So with that KrackBoi team of

EK
G SPIDER
G SEER
KRACKBOI

I traded out EK for KRYS this also works well.

Green slime always adds to the fun.

1 Like