Mythic Troop to Craft in Soulforge?

Hello all, Currently level 458, level 100 titan, and am wondering which mythic troops I should focus on crafting in the soulforge. I finally have enough diamonds to craft a mythic troop but want to make sure I pick the right one as diamonds obviously are hard to rack up. Currently I have 7 mythic troops, (Champion of Gaard, Draakulis, Lava Troll, Scorpius, Shade of Zorn, War, and Yasmine’s Chosen). Currently the available mythic troops allowed to be forged are, (Death, Jotnar Stormshield, The Wild Queen, and The Possessed King). I am willing to wait for another group of troops to come through so if none of these troops are worth it then that would be nice to know as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Getting The Possessed King is an insanely good get, as he can be used in every aspect of the game and make every team he’s on better.

That being said, if your goal is to start investing in Delves and leveling them up, you may want to snag Irongut first.

I’d personally craft TPK if you don’t have him, but I’m admittedly biased as he’s my most used troop (for good reason) and am pushing him on everyone that will listen.

4 Likes

Wow. Ya just crafted TPK and used him in about 10 PVP matches. Explode 2 gems on 4 or 5 gem matches is insane with the lightning strike explode yellow gem. Thanks for the tip

4 Likes

I apologize in advance for how unfun every team without TPK will feel now. :laughing:

Congrats!

3 Likes

Haha I understand. For now I am using him with Mountain Crusher, Webspinner, and Scorpius. Poison all enemy then autokill last two poisoned is working out great.

Try webspinner in front and mountain crusher behind.

I’m assuming youre suggesting this for the skull damage web?

Yeah, unless immune to both web and poison you always get the triple skull damage on first hit.

1 Like