Mythic Reward ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Future Hollywood (since it takes 6 months to a year for things like this to come to the game.)
“Honey, do you know where my phone is? I have to access my Xbox via it to log into GoW real quick.”
End scene
(If you play on PS4 then that scenario may be a bit murkier.)

PS4. Wish they had the phone login. Would help relieve the tether to the machine! :wink:

The XBox app on our phone does not allow us to access games either. This type of perk would be useless for console. I could see them doing it as a calendar like daily logins. 28 days x 12 months is 336 days out of the year. They could tie it to a VIP level so it wouldn’t break the economy. If you’ve already spent a grand or so they’ve got their money out of you. Why not?

It will one day.
Xbox will eventually allow you to stream from, the very least, your console.

Remote play on PS4 is a nice workaround to login kilometres away from your console.

I’m sure we all know at least one other person that we trust with the same console? Whenever I go away I just call my brother and he logs in on his console using my details, collects rewards, and logs back out again. I’m sure I must be around 3 years of consecutive log ins.

Don’t gems players go on holiday like real people? I can’t believe this is even a serious suggestion. Very amusing start to the weekend. Thank you.