My Most Weirdest Team

Hehe… Gratz on discovering that GS/GS loop ability;-)

You want to have a 1000/1000/1000/1000 creature? Try this:

Full purple flag: Green Slime, Green Seer, Goblin Shaman, Goblin Shaman.
You get how this works don’t you? :slight_smile: Its slow… but y’know… a creature with all stats over 900!!! :wink:
For a wee faster but more unreliable function, put a Hobgoblin (or anything) instead of one shaman. Yeah and a hint - if you lose the slime, you’re toast.

The best use of GS/GS combo I made is:
Full Yellow flag: Valkyrie, Green Seer, Giant Spider, Crescendo (Sorcerer class)
Valk is there for the souls and for more reliable mana gen, it can be replaced.

Or a slower version of this I use now for better soul generation and Hero class independency:
Purple/yellow flag: Valkyrie, Green Seer, Giant Spider, Soul Keeper

Both teams very often don’t let the enemy play more than once or twice, so it doesn’t really matter what you are up against:-) And if they do manage to pull something, then there is still Seers tangle and Spiders summon meat shield as failsafes…

this week if you imagine how many of invade teams look like id say you will see many teams having incubus slacking on the back - and when he gets bored or finds a good opening - randomly kisses enemy units, bwahaha

1 Like

Yes, I actually used for a while this team:
Krystenax
Krystenax
TDS
Incubus
Abyssal banner of course
Don’t let the appearances fool you: it’s a 3-troop team. Incubus is the dead weight here. But it’s still a pretty good one. Shame I can’t put the Incubus in front to take some damage at least, but then he’ll totally manablock TDS :frowning:

But the really weird team I created for farming snotstones in PvP this week:
Incubus (for Glory only)
Sac. Priest
Alchemist
Abynissia
Dragon banner
Surprisingly it works quite well, I don’t think I lost a fight (although fought only 5 or so yet), even though once I was down to only Aby at some point with most opponents still alive. But it’s slow obviously. The idea is to fill Priest and Aby, sac Incubus, summon IK, rinse and repeat. IK can fill Alchemist and/or deal some damage in the meantime. Also there’s additional chance to summon on kill - either Abhorrath with priest or Ancient Horror/IK with on-death traits of the victims.

1 Like