My mailbox is trolling me!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expected nothing to happen. But my mailbox likes showing me the exclamation mark that I got mail. When I then click on the mailbox, it tells me I have no mail.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Unknown. It happens ever so often, but a lot more since today (this morning, a little extra patch was downloaded - like 3,03MB or something? - and ever since then my mailbox tells me I have mail (except that I don’t) whenever I start the game, at least.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I could post screenshots of the mail exclamation mark and then my mailbox saying “You don’t have any more mail” here, but that wouldn’t exactly help. Still, if you wanna see it, lemme know.

Anyone else suffering from this? Should I make a bug report?

Mmm… maybe a sneaky bunny is playing tricks with your mail :yum:

1 Like

I’ve had this recurring nonsense as long as I can remember, I’m sure I’ve brought it up before…

1 Like

I demand pictures of this bunny! Because bunny! (And then I’d be okay with it happening.):rabbit:

I only had it sometimes before the mini-download today but now it happens every time I start the game and it’s pretty stupid because I just cannot not-click on the mail. The exclamation mark is making me! :fearful:

Restarting generally fixes this issue.

Well, as I said, the exclamation mark for an empty mailbox returns every time I restart the game. That is kinda the opposite of fixing it…

Oh well. I see this about once a month or so. The first time, i thought it was great and i’d have so many gems, glory and souls…but you dont get them more than once. Ive always restarted the app and it is fixed on restart.

I agree that I got it only sometimes (a bit more than once a month, though), but for some reason it started happening every time now. And it’s a bit annoying because sometimes I do get mail so I do always check on starting when the exclamation mark is there. But if the mailbox is then empty eight of ten times, it’s pretty annoying…

1 Like

That would be hard, i did some research and that is the Sneaky Mailbox Trolling Bunny, hard to catch… Maybe in a future Pet Event :joy: