My imagination or it's smell a cheat?

!
This morning, i played in normal pvp, then a met a player with medium power (5920), but with all unit full trait and lvl max. i use at this time small unit for quest so i loose. not a big deal. Was thinking at this time, just a bug.
But i met again the same playerwith different team but same power (5920). This time just in case i take some picture.
So if it’s a cheat, it’s not really a big deal. But its kind of unfair. with a team like this, more “small” player will try against him but they will get easely get crush. Not cool…
So cheat or not cheat?

edit. cancel name of the cheater…

This is an ongoing issue caused by the “hotfix” of the one troop defense.

When the devs decided to fix something that didnt need fixing they caused a bigger problem.

I wouldnt call it a cheat but the phreeks definitely seem to take advantage of it trying to get extra defense wins.

Its dirty and underhanded and it should have never been an issue

6 Likes

Call out posts are against the Community Guidelines. If you suspect cheating you should be sending a ticket to support about it. Another option would be to blur/block out the player’s name in your images.

As @Vangor said, this is due to a bug that was introduced when a fix for 1 troop defenses were put in. The person has put a single troop as their defense, but the game replaces it with a different team of their in PVP, but doesn’t update the team score properly.

3 Likes

What’s the deal with people trying to get extra defence wins anyway?

I couldn’t give a crap about my defence W/L ratio.

6 Likes

This was supposed to fix the 1 troop defenses and all it did as make a bigger mess!

3 Likes

It’s because the defence wins give far more rewards.

2 Likes

Its not cheating per se - more, utilising a broken mechanic to maximise in game rewards. Kinda like how my cup of coffee, isn’t really a cup of coffee - its just a solution of ground coffee beans suspended in hot water.

1 Like

So instead of vjm, let’s all set a 1 troop defense. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I had considered this…

Atm there is, as I’ve seen, only one guild consistently abusing it. If everyone did it, pvp would become total carnage, and the devs may be more inclined to intercede.

Id really prefer not to do it, as I quite like getting my legitimate defensive wins.

1 Like

Well I’m about to set it too, all these call outs on my guild is pidsing me off!

2 Likes

Go full on! 1 troop defence for team one, VJM for team two!

1 Like

Does it work for guild wars too?

Im happy to admit that I have no idea.

1 Like

Not on mobile… I have faced many teams with only 1 troop… It seems some ppl forget to set GW defense

2 Likes