My first impression of Boss Raid

Well said! Too many people focusing on the Leaderboard and not on the actual GAME. :wink:

3 Likes

Do we have any ‘official’ new about the daily reset? If I don’t use all my Sigils in inventory do I lose them or do they carry over to tomorrow?

Official word is that sigils cannot be carried over week to week. This suggests that they carry over day to day.

I’d like to know more about whether the minions and mini-bosses reset (such that I will have to spend an additional 10 sigils to get back to Zuul’Goth) tomorrow. Would also like to be reminded what the seven different colors of Zuul’Goth are, and how they differ from each other.

2 Likes

From what I gathered, we’re only facing one type of Zuul’Goth per event, so it’s not something that we need to think about atm. But here they are:

Burried (Brown): Create 12 skulls
Dark (Purple): Poison and freeze all enemies
Fiery (Red): Gain 8 attack
Icy (Blue): Submerge and enchant myself
Storm (Yellow): Stun and burn all enemies
Toxic (Green): Barrier and enrage myself

(courtesy of taransworld.com)
The only different is what their spells do in addition to “Kill an enemy”. The 7th (plain) Zuul’Goth is craftable in the soul forge, he burns and freezes all enemies + creates 12 skulls. I don’t expect you’ll see that one in the raid event as his spell can only be cast once.

1 Like

I think each day it will reset so we aren’t fighting a super boss all week, but our sigils should stay for the week at least, I hope.

From the patch notes:

3 Likes

I would hope not, I don’t want to waste sigils on fighting the boring minion battles every day :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

So we can then surmise that once minions are defeated for the week the stay that way based on Sirrians patch notes. Or else you would just do all the battles Sunday.

Yeah they stack but you need to use it before end of event or you lost it

1 Like

I have 69 sigils left and am 44th on leader board, no losses yet, it is a pretty fun challenge but starting to get repetitive.

Did anyone else buy up to 7, and be dumb like me and hit it twice?:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I’m bored of it already.

3 Likes

No i prefer keep my gems for mythic

Not complicate every raid boss im going to buy only tier 2 to get the special card that’s all

Also forge the weapon is a better deal then buy tier 3 so im going to always forge it

Not sure I agree re: weapon forging. 150 gems is reasonable price to pay for the resources needed to craft the weapon (2 celestials, 200 diamonds, misc gems) + you get other stuff like traitstones. I think I’d rather save my resources so I can craft a new mythic instead of hunting for it and hope I get lucky.

1 Like

Yeah depend of the situation of course, in my situation i get everything exept gems so prefer use other ressource i got plenty of them

What a huge gem suck. 100 gems to get the epic troop? That’s robbery. Sorry this event needs serious overhauling. Either lower the gem costs for every tier or let those of us who can’t afford this opt out for guild wars or something. This guild event is a huge pay to play ploy.

I agree with @Bear Ricky, 150 gems is a cheaper bargain than buying diamonds offers unless we consider only Sunday’s offers, and even in this case we are gaining a few more diamonds in the course of three whole weeks. But sure, you can totally opt to not buy and not even craft the weapon at all, it’s not game changing or anything.

2 Likes

400 diamond is nothing when you got over 10k :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess you have all the mythics already? I crafted 4 already :slight_smile: Only 2 left!

1 Like

Yes i got them all :slight_smile: waiting for friday for next one

So when fighting a level 500 boss, can we get more rewards than just the usual crap lower then explores?