My feedback on Gems of War

People complain it is pay to play (or well, at least I do) for reasons such as point 8 of my original post. I personally do not think being able to get cards by throwing cash at it is P2W. You will never hear me say that. In fact, in my original post you see me support that under point 6.

I do think balance is important though. And I think in the case of L&D and RD the balance has been upset too much. There is a difference between “WOW! That card is really good!” and “WTH all that from one card?!”. All I am saying is bring those two down from the latter to the former. In the case of L&D that can simply be achieved by removing the blessing. Still a really good card then, just doesn’t tower miles above the rest. As for Rope Dart, all that at only 14 mana? No wonder I keep encountering the same deck over and over again…

You see, the downside of cards like this is that you keep encountering the same decks over and over. You can tell me all you want but that is boring as hell. Last GW I encountered RD decks about half of the matches. That tells me something is off. By a lot. But hey, I am not asking anyone to agree, as long as you are civil and have proper reasons then that is fine.