My Deck Right Now, Need Advice

This is my current deck : DECK 1 CHECK IT

I usually don’t use that weapon tho and i’m just level 71.
Piscea is mythic, Kerberos got tons of stuff unlocked. Nimue works great with these 2 aswell.

Dust devils my second deck for early clear but i think the deck is terrible now in comparison to my first deck.

Any suggestions on what i should use next to upgrade my first deck on the clip i’ve gathered tons of cards already.

tips and future goals are appreciated

1 Like

Biggest problem is probably that your team is slow. I’d probably swap out one of your devourers for a generator, maybe a crysturtle or green seer? Your magic stat probably isn’t good enough to use an exploder yet (Leprechaun being the most popular).

Your main goal at the start is level up your kingdoms with gold. At level 10, you will get a stat bonus.

I got them so i’ll def try that. I’ve got most castles to 8-9. Been stacking gold and stuff :slight_smile: At what type of magic stats should i consider using Leprechaun? Piscea is just too good so take out Ken? And put in crysturtle or green ser is a good approach to keep lvling up?

Also do you have any good suggestions on new decks i could use to run thru all these castles fast?

There’s a bunch of newbie guides if you search, but it depends if you like crafting your own team or not. I’d also suggest clicking on players’ profiles, as it shows each player’s most used troop, eg, one you can usually build a team around.

Regarding magic for Leprechaun, I honestly forget. There’s a certain point where using it just feels good. If you try him now, I’m sure it’d feel alright but weak.