Mr. Strange goes cold turkey

And not at all I just expressed my opinion on injustice :slight_smile:
It’s closers to a CCG then to a fighting game. Way way closer to CCG. But it shouldn’t be called a fighting game and that’s what buggs me xD

And since I see you like tile (and hex) games of which I am a big fan, but there aren’t many decent ones on android I will try to suggest a few I enjoyed:
Uniwar - a bit old, feels like Ancient Empire from way back, but has multi-player.
Warlords - there’s work to be done on this game but it’s a nice hex strategy. I’m currently playing it.
CivRev2 - it’s civilization. Enough said.

And a bit of the list as I don’t know where I would sort it but it’s kind of a build/management/strategy game: Rebuild 3.

Can’t spring any more into mind. Sadly strategy field is very uncovered on android which makes me very sad :frowning:

Interesting part that even turnbased strategy games aren’t covered and they can be implemented with ease. Since the small screen might be a small problem for real time strategy(age of empires, rise of nations, command and conque, the real strategy genre).

One thing that bugs me about a lot of these games is that it isn’t until after “investing” a good bit of time do you realize there is no PvE depth, all PvP. And I detest having to battle other people. GoW is good about that since it isn’t real time PvP, nor am I taking away anything from those I defeat (nor do I lose things to those that attack me).

Which of those games have decent PvE and not just fighting people?

Injustice is Pve. Same system like gow. Fighting against player made team.
Oh and so is the warlords I suggest. Pve for story and pve against real players team but still a pve battle. Has a leader board like gow has etc. If you are into hex strategy games.

1 Like

9 Likes

Hex shards of fate is really a lot like Magic: The Gathering

The difference is it only exists in the digital world so abilities can do MUCH more then what you could do IRL.

For example Spectral Assassin:

This troop is stalking _____. (as the game starts, this troop begins stalking a random troop in an opponent’s deck)
When a troop being stalked by this troop enters play, you may play this troop for free. If you do, destroy that troop.

The strategy is most definitely there. They also have the 2nd PVE expansion coming out very very soon which is going to add a slew of new features.

HIGHLY recommended, but it is a large and perhaps expensive timesink.

Have you heard of Factorio?

Sci-Fi factory building focused on automation of complex crafting recipes with research to get even more complex crafting systems and more ways to make/move stuff.

You might want to look into let’s plays and reviews of it, instead of playing it. The community calls it Cracktorio for a reason.

The review that fits how I feel about it best is here.

I’ll have to check those out. Thanks!