Mostly simple class change suggestions so that an Elemental, Wargare, and Construct hero class may exist

Tbh, a) this is partly why I didn’t make a feature request about it, but also b) this is why I mentioned this, which mostly covers that (at least to a similar extent that it already does):

I think it would be more fun to interact with on the basis that it’s more customisable, and there have already been lots of suggestions from people to make Classes more unique. In fact, if the Talents you choose are limited by points anyway, you could fill each Tree with a whole lot more than 7 Talents, increasing the variety available to different classes. Food for thought/shove that up your pipe.

1 Like

I completely agree with TheIdleOne. Using the Wargare as an example: One of the newer Maugrim Woods pets (Little Lupus) gives a useful boost for “All Wargare Allies”. The hero gets left out in all classes. The game doesn’t account for whichever model you start off with as a race type.

2 Likes

Holy necro!!!

On the note of these missing classes, we aren’t planning on significantly altering any pre existing classes to change their types.

However, if and when we introduce new kingdoms, we will bring new classes. I have mentioned the missing class types to the devs, so we will look into making new any new hero classes from these suggestions. (No promises, but I have passed this along.)

1 Like

@Saltypatra Tell the devs to focus on the wargare class.
OP’s solution is very thorough but let take a smallest bite.
Easy solution, change wardens type to wargare, the class is so bad nobody uses it so it wont hurt.
Replaces the 3. trait with something useful. If they can’t think of something warden like chose one of the good traits.

• wargares start with 50% mana, (name: half moon)
  • 1 to all stat on 4 or 5 matches like for dervish (name: might of the pack)
  • summon a beast like orbweaver
  • OP’s barrier on green also a good choice
  • devour a random enemy with 10-15% cahnce when doing dmg or doing skull dmg

Choose one

Thank you

Salty passing along player concerns to the devs.

1 Like