- Undo Move/Turn: Oh no, you just took your turn but right before you matched those gems, you spotted a 4+ match that you missed. Now you can Undo that move or restart the turn completely!
|VIP Level||# Undos||# Turn Restarts||# Match Restarts|
- Delve Hoard Level: Did you spend too much gold, maybe the wrong treasures, upgrading a faction’s hoard level? Don’t play it anymore? Want a refund? Now you can! Simply click the “Remove Treasure” button and you will get back the same amount of gold and treasure you used for the last upgrade! Why leave that hoard at 199 when it could be at ZERO and in YOUR pocket again! You already got what you wanted from the delve anyway, you’re 2500, you’re never going back!
- Missing Mythics: Oh no, you don’t want to wait for mythic rotation in the soulforge. Now you don’t have to! Simply select any 5 mythics from your collection to craft the mythic of your choice! Do you have too many Zuul’Goth’s but not enough Fallen Valdis? Get rid of the clutter and forge what you want!
- Boring Daily Adventures: Yawn… souls, traitstones, and pet food! Yuck! I want keys, gems, and deeds! Time to REROLL! That’s right, now you can reroll your Daily Adventures for a chance at a better, brighter outcome, but be careful, every reroll is more expensive than the last… Want more rerolls? Purchase a Campaign Pass: Elite Pass, 1 free reroll per day. Elite Pass+, 3 free rerolls per day (a $300 value: discount: 97%!)
- Fastrack your Kingdom Upgrades!: Kingdoms looking a little low? Tired of seeing 13 here, 14 there? Just click the new icon above every Kingdom to instantly upgrade it to a higher level, completely free, after the purchase of 1 “Typhoon of Keys Pack” (Limit: Unlimited).
- New Medals!: +4 Magic? 20% Starting Mana? +4 Attack/Life/Armor? These aren’t the medals the pros will be using! Introducing the new line of truly “Apocalyptic” Medals:
|Medal of Death||10% chance to Death Mark All Enemies when my turn begins|
|Medal of Famine||10% chance to Drain Mana from all Enemies when my turn begins|
|Medal of Plague||All Enemies lose 10 points of a random Skill when my turn begins|
|Medal of War||Gain an extra turn whenever an Enemy dies|
|Medal of Xathenos||10% chance to Eliminate half the Magic from all enemies when my turn begins|
- Mythic Buffing: some mythics are sorely underpowered. It’s time they saw their place on the battlefield:
–Abynissia now summons a random Mythic Daemon instead of Infernal King
–Death’s scatter damage now deals 2 damage for each point of life, instead of 1 damage for each 2 points of life.
–Doomclaw’s Devour chance is now also boosted by # of Enraged allies (10% per Enraged ally)
–Draakulis now steals 8 life when he deals Skull damage instead of just gaining 8 life.
–Elemaugrim now steals 2 Attack and Magic from all enemies on 4 or 5 gem matches.
– Fallen Valdis now explodes all doomskulls and curses, stuns, and silences divine enemies.
– Gaard’s Avatar now burns and silences Undead, Daemon, and Monsters.
– Gargantaur’s damage is now boosted by all allies and enemies still alive, in addition to all allies and enemies killed.
– Plague now eliminates Magic+2 points from 2 random skills from all Enemies.
– Queen Aurora now gives ALL allies barrier and life!
– The Worldbreaker now gains 10 to a random skill on 4 or 5 gem matches.
– Undine now deals TRUE damage
– Vash’Dagon always summons a Daemon now!
– War loses “Infernal Armor” but gains Pyromania: double skull damage vs burning enemies.
– Zilopochtli loses “Death Touch” trait but gains “Song of Darkness: Summon a Darkstorm at the start of Battle”