'Most recent' and gifts!

In the filter could you put in an option to order troops by most recent found?
When I’m opening a lot of chests and getting new troops I forget which ones I’ve just got so I can go back and upgrade them. Would be so handy to be able to see what you’ve just got.

Gifts!!! I want to be able to gift particular troops or resources to Guild members from my own inventory. I’m still getting cursed runes as rewards but my Soulforge is maxed so they’re no good to me. I wish I could pass them on.

Thanks! :grin:

3 Likes

Runes are always good to have! There’s other stuff to use them for.

I’d honestly not noticed that they could be used to craft other items! I’ve got loads, maybe I need a crafting spree :grin:

A Guild Pot would be amazing… chuck stuff in you don’t need and then take something out. Sometimes my partner is short on traitstones and I’ve a surplus, or spare copies of pets too.

A simple trick would be to sort them by level and check for those on the bottom of the list.

You have the option to sort by Upgradeable.

I usually sort by upgradeable but new things are always traitable but not always ascendable so they get lost and new good stuff isn’t always low level. I suppose it’s up to me to just jot stuff down to look at later but I’ve a chaotic brain that doesn’t cooperate :joy:

No, this a perfectly reasonable request if any other is.

1 Like

Yes, it is. :slight_smile:
New troops always start at level 1 or, if you are at VIP 8+, level 15. That will be the bottom of the list (extra hint: use the double arrow to get there; scrolling it down by hand will take ages). What you are thinking of are rarities.

1 Like

usually, sort by upgradeable can help you most of the situation. troops are separated in to 4 catagories : traitable+ascendable, traitable, ascendable, not upgradeable. then, press double arrow to the next catagory. However, the new troop is still in that big pool.

So, “most recent” is still a good function. especially newbie troop list is a mess.

Also, they should add secondary sequence (now default is troop name A-Z). but, troop name is meaningless. sometimes, i want to have kingdom name secondary sequence after picked a sort. so i can check whole kingdom at the same time.

1 Like