Most OP 2.0 Teams

Gorgotha/valk/mab/mab… or
Mercy/valk/mab/mab

Both equally rektacular

2 Likes

My main team this week has been: Gar’Nok’s Revenge!

Golem ***
Giant Spider ***
Hero: Sorcerer with Morthani’s Scythe ***
Gar’Nok ***

Banner: Purple / Purple

It’s not a lightning fast team, but makes up for it by being pretty resilient. The Scythe can usually wipe out an entire team in three casts, and the summoning changes help buffer my hero in case of bad luck early on (in fact, a couple times I’ve had my team reduced to just Gar’Nok, but he raised an orc army for the comeback).

1 Like

This may not be a killer but it’s fun.

Lady and da Tramps
+2 yellow banner

Winter wolf***
Winter wolf***
Valk***
Hero (Prismatic Orb)

Hunters mark and third trait makes an attack of 16 deal 64 dmg on a 3 skull match.

Winter wolfs are squishy though so prismatic orb helps them tank better but true dmg is this decks bane.

2 Likes

Still do not have one[quote=“killerman3333, post:15, topic:7954, full:true”]
I really need to find a green seer.
[/quote]

1 Like

Nice team! I gonna try this later. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Eika Thanks for the kudos! :wink:
Tell me what you think after you play a few matches.

1 Like

That was the exact same team I ran, then Hellcat came out. For as good as that team is, changing out Banshee for Hellcat instead makes it even better - same colors and same cost, but gives you Arbitrary-to-Red conversion for even more looping goodness.

1 Like

I haven’t finished leveling Hellcat. Can’t wait to try that troop out, though.

Hellcat basically entirely obsoletes Banshee, unless the Magic Link or slightly increased damage matters to you. Any team I had with Banshee in it was never really about her damage, and improved considerably when I replaced her.

On console but my main team is:

Bone dragon
Valkyrie (3 trait)
Druid (3 trait)
Crimson bat

It does well and is my main due to souls from Valk. However, I love this team and use it for my defense as well.

Knight coronet (3 trait a must)
Griffon Knight (2 trait)
Prismatic Orb (maxed out knight with 1 trait)
Lance knight (2 trait)

Team gets 4x mana, kingdom and type bonus. Knight coronet hits like a brick and takes 50% skull damage. Defense team was 12:2 yesterday when I logged on.

For me it’s not about Banshee’s “slightly” increased damage (11 for the Hellcat, vs 18+traits+boost for Banshee that routinely deals 25+). It’s the fact that Banshee lets me target the spell.

2 Likes

The team i use a lot is the following

Banner of Progress

Keeper of Souls (1 Trait)
Valkyrie (3 Traits)
Soothsayer (3 Traits)
Sunweaver (0 Traits)

I try to fill Valkyrie first this fills sunweaver wich i cast on Keepr of Souls then i try to cast his skill to get an extra turn and then when i have casted it u can take down 2 enemy’s.

Know:

Maw
Infernal King
Sheggra
Mercy

For banners and orders there are different opinions, so as you like :slight_smile:

My control compo:

Gorgotha

Green Slime

Hero Class Sorcerer + Crescendo

Psion

Banner: Frozen Banner ( +2 Blue; +1 Purple; -1 Red)
Bonus: +2 Life (2 Karakoth troops - hero class)

I say control for 2 reasons:

• the drain from psion
  • I skip skull (except *4-5), so i need self control ^^

Enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t beleive i necroed a thread that actually got so many bonus responses.

Killer your most OP team is still the 4 Goblin one?
Thought you were joking…

I like the Boar Rider, Green Seer & Spider deck but it suffers from that debilitating dire syndrome called “Doesn’t have Valkyrie, my Precioussss”

A physical (skull damage) team I sometimes use that might meet your requirements is:
Anointed One***
Valkyrie***
Sheggra*
Mercy***
Red/red banner
http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/anointed-one,valkyrie,sheggra,mercy?banner=pridelands

Mercy helps keep Anointed One alive, and makes yellow that Valkyrie converts to blue (which powers Anointed One and Mercy). That eliminates purple and yellow, making a red-green 4-match for Anointed One more likely. Red overflows first to Valkyrie and then to Sheggra. Because of A1’s self-buff, when Sheggra fires it makes for very hard hits.