More Team Slots PLEASE!

Yeah, I understand! I’ve bought some of the weekly weapon packs in the past because they looked fun to try out, and it gives you something you can’t normally obtain through opening chests.

HOWEVER, the developers have made it a nightmare to use anything other than your “primary” class. So they mostly go unused. By enacting a 50 Gem Wall to change class have effectively blocked the motivation for other players to even think about buying the pack. (not all of them are stellar - but some could be VERY useful for the events). I don’t mean to derail the thread…

3 Likes

1 Like

Not cool… :rage:

Funny! :joy:

BUT…

Not cool… :rage:

3 Likes

Extra slots should be free. Paying should result in more stuff faster, not stuff that would be considered basic functionality of the game…

That argument would also mean Dragon Armour should be free. I believe the core of the game should be free (which it is), but I have no problem with the developers doing something extra/special that you can only get for $$$. F2P is nice, but if they don’t get paid, the game will die.

But I digress, since this is back to the age-old argument about how much should be free. Back to the OP, more team slots would be awesome, regardless of how the devs may choose to make them unlockable :wink:

Everyone has been using 20 slots for two years. Some people don’t need more than a handful, others want more.

Additional Team Management functionality (see my post above) should be free as part of core gameplay. Coding/testing/deploying this new team functionality takes money, this is a way to cover the costs for players that want more than the basic 20.

When we live in a worldwide utopia under our robot overlords maybe they will do away with money :wink:

1 Like

I dislike games that nickle-and-dime their players but I personally feel that 20 free slots are enough for casual players and that if the Devs wanted to give us, say double slots for $.99, that would be an awesome upgrade. If they were to charge more than $2.99 though, it’d piss me off. Anything more than $3 needs to add content imho, not just increase core functionality. But in the $0.99 to $2.99 range I think it’d be great because it’d mostly appeal to veteran players and give them another useful way to support the Devs. :slight_smile:

Edit: AND DON’T BUNDLE IT! Lol, I don’t want to pay $9.99 for more slots and a bunch of other stuff I have no interest in paying for. Just let me buy the extra slots by themselves for a decent price. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agree 100%

Hey @ogunther! You stole my line!!! :disappointed:

1 Like

Well I can see how it is their responsibility to freely add at least 10 more team slots now that Guild Wars is a sure thing. Just keep letting them how important it is to have. No one wants to spend too much time re-organizing their teams, especially when we stand to gain more kingdoms and troops in he near future! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Me too. Managing the existing teams is already a hassle.

2 Likes

I agree more slots first then management options. I love the idea to sort team. Please DEVS, more slots sooner than later.

Hey Guys,

We have been discussing the posibility of adding more Team Slots. We have a couple of ideas we like (not going into details at the moment). So we can’t 100% promise it will happen (or when it would), but we are definitely looking into it. Though we haven’t discussed plans on how players would unlock them yet.

7 Likes

That’s exciting to hear!
Thanks @Nimhain!!!
:wink:

Thxs for letting us know, @Nimhain; have you guys discussed the possibility of giving players an easier way to organize team slots, too? :slight_smile:

We’ve discussed it a little, but not that much at the moment.

4 Likes

I’ll take a little over none! :wink:

3 Likes

i wouldnt mind if extra slots were unlocked with gems, it would be still better then not having the option for extra slots

1 Like

Good to hear. I think adding 6 slots at least for Guild Wars would be a good start considering the goals your hard-working team would like players to accomplish with this upcoming feature. Any add-ons could cost some $$$.

With the occasional starting over bit that happens sometimes (Where you lose every single one of the 20 teams you made and now you have to start over) I would agree that it already takes a spreadsheet to keep track. I would like more slots, but that does mean keeping better track in case there’s suddenly a fire and all your troops have abandoned you to the “assignment waiting room”. Fortunately, I like making lists of all my stuff, I just haven’t started another one because I didn’t expect that to happen 2 times, let alone on all three accounts i run on XB1 at least once.

2 Likes

Great news that it is being looked at!! Thanks for responding.