[More information needed] Nothing happens after winning

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android
Screenshot or image:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q0IoC_9L8YUZQAHCcpG0x7M_u9K3UBoA/view?usp=drivesdk
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was doing Karakoth explore. I had Drake Rider left and the CPU had the dude who sacrifices an ally for a 30% chance to summon Abhorah or whatever his name is. He sacrificed himself and killed my Drake Ruder in the process, without summoning that dude. My Drake Rider summons a Drake upon dying so that’s how I git there. Couldn’t match anything, didn’t win so I just had to retreat even if I won. Mind you I also had that special enemy who gives out special rewards if you kill him and of course I lost that. Thank you very much.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Everytime in the situation described.

Steps to make it happen again
Reproduce the steps above.

Did any of the opposing Troops have the reflect status effect on them?
Which Troops were in the opponent’s team?
Can you share your screenshots directly in a post here? the google drive link you shared is private so I couldn’t access it.

No status effect. It doesn’t matter anyway. If you have the ability to make a test game it’s 100% reproducible. Just put Drake Rider with the Drake trait with 1HP on one side and the guy who sacrifices himself to summon “Abhorah” with full mana and see what happens.

I fixed the permission to Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q0IoC_9L8YUZQAHCcpG0x7M_u9K3UBoA/view?usp=drivesdk

So I spent the past 15 minutes trying to reproduce this bug and for once, was able to do it :star_struck:.

It wasn’t easy to get the right conditions but the stars finally aligned and I was left with a Drake Rider with low HP and a full mana Sacrificial Priest. I let him cast his spell, kill my Drake Rider and he didn’t summon an Abhorath in his place. I was left with a Drake, and an empty enemy team. While it was my turn, I couldn’t move any gems as OP also experienced. Only option is to retreat or quit the game.

I also did this on my Android device. Sadly I didn’t have anything set up to record it, so I just have a before and after screenshots to share.

If it matters, the full team line ups were:
Fire Bomb and Drake Rider vs. Sacrificial Priest + 3x Fire Bombs.