[More info needed] Portal Charge bug in adventures

Platform, device version and operating system:
Dell PC with Windows 10 Home, using Chrome

Screenshot or image:
I didn’t screenshot it when it happened, so none

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When I tried starting an adventure (in sanctuary) and use up the 6th portal charge I was given, and clicked the “create new group” button, it failed and it showed a button with a message that said that there was an error and the game needs to reload, I clicked it and the game reloaded but when it finished reloading I lost the portal charge without getting into an adventure.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened to me only once, just now. But these things should not happen at all.

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t think it’s something that always happens. But you need to make sure that when an error such as this occurs, the portal charge is not lost! If possible I’d like to get my portal charge back. Thanks.

@Kogami I have been trying to figure this out. I suppose it could be a translation error but I believe you may have the wrong game.

Sounds like… Hero Wars maybe.
This should be their support page.

I’ve been trying to decipher his post. If he does have the right game, I believe it’s a translation error. I could be wrong but I believe he’s trying to say he lost a sigil (Portal Charge) in Tower of Doom (Adventure/Sanctuary?) after getting an error message.

@Kogami what language do you play the game in? What is “portal charge” and adventure" in your game language? I think google translate may have done a poor job on those words :slight_smile:

Hi

I’m playing in English.

Oriel

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 4 במרץ 2020 ב-6:55 מאת ‪Kafka via Gems of War | Forums‬‏ <‪gemsofwar@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

I don’t think you have the right game forum sorry!

This is the forum for the game Gems of War

1 Like

Yes, I understand. Thanks.

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 12 במרץ 2020 ב-23:45 מאת ‪Kafka via Gems of War | Forums‬‏ <‪gemsofwar@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬