[More info needed] Mana not being awarded

This is not a visual bug. If I have 11/14 mana before a match, then 11/14 after something is happening or in this case not happening.

Seems like whenever something can’t be figured out around here it’s chalked up to a visual bug.

2 Likes

Lol, cant someone just post an actual video of this happening? I know windows 10, xbox, and switch have a way of recording what happened for at least the last 30 seconds. I dont know about playstation, but I find it kind of pointless to keep complaining about something for years and provide no proof so that they can actually see and fix this so called bug.

4 Likes

i won’t take a video of it… but it happened regardless. I always thought it was the secondary mana color just sometimes doesn’t give mana. It happened so often i just assumed it was part of the game, as in, a drawback of matching to secondary color. I’ve never seen it happen with the left color though, or a solo color. Also, i can’t recall it happening the last few weeks. It used to happen though, as when i first played it used to annoy the hell out of me and i made sure to check. Maybe it’s fixed now though who knows. The devs seem to see no issue now even with vids taken.

The videos are posted publicly in this section of the forum for everyone to see, so it’s not like we’re hiding proof of the bug, it’s just the videos don’t have the bug in them so far.

If you’re experiencing this bug help us help you by posting a video so we can see what’s going on.

We can’t fix a bug if we can’t see that it exists (either through video, screenshots, through playing the game ourselves and by checking the game code).

If we find the bug we will fix it, but so far no good.

2 Likes

Kafka FYI i wasn’t doubting you on the bug. My last statement reads like i was, but i just meant that the vids don’t prove what people thought they did, so maybe the bug is no longer an issue.

1 Like