🐡🐡🐡 ELBENWALD GUILD 🐡🐡🐡

OK, it finally happened. We have 1 spot left to join us. We are ELBENWALD - one of the most successful guilds on PC/Mobile. We only accept best. We coach players from top 10 guild, help them succeed. So if you think are good enough, sent me a PM. If you need to ask what contribution to us, then already you not good enough.

What is the requirements? I know a level 10 player that looks to chill around, he do 20-25 trophies a week and donates 15k gold. I will let him know about you so he can contact you.

3 Likes

Thank you. Please sent him contact details. We will make fun of him and tell him he useless for us and not worthy. Then we send him back to you with tears in eye.

2 Likes

You are joking, right?

You should be hearing from him within the week, possibly Sunday or so.
He is working a lot this week. Plz be patient. Hes such a good boy.

2 Likes

Yeah joking. Now get out of my recruitment topic.

3 Likes

THATS RICH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! You are getting mad at @Eika for posting in your disgrace of a recruitment thread? After being banned for hijacking other guilds threads yourself? You sir are just too much lolololol

2 Likes

You forget one thing Vangor, hes the King and we are his jesters. :smiley: LOL!

1 Like

Heh… Thats fine by me lol

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Funny, I don’t recall this happening. Any chance we could get a guild roster, maybe a screenshot of your ranking? I’ve never seen you on the leaderboards…

1 Like