MONK CLASS not counting down to finish Campaign task

Platform, device version and operating system:

PC/Steam and Android

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Using MONK as HERO CLASS, wins counting down until Campaign Task finished. No change in number of MONK Class wins needed. Can’t finish task.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Constantly. Trying different teams. Nothing works to get MONK CLASS counting down. Can’t finish Campaign Task.

Hi, have you fully upgraded your Monk?

Also it might need to be more than champion level 10 to be counted.

It is at Level 20. Talent Trees at 34. My hero is level 1328. The Campaign Task is to use MONK CLASS for any battle other than Training. Using it on all my teams. Not a single win is counting to get the 15 wins needed to finish the Task for the Campaign. It isn’t counting down on PC/Steam. Win 10. It isn’t counting down on Android 10 on a Samsung Note 10+. Every other Campaign has counted down and is finished this week. I need to finish the MONK HERO task to get to the last task in that category to finish Chapter 6: Shetang for the week.

Might be a silly question, but you didn’t specify. Are you using the hero on the team?

3 Likes

I did, actually. :slight_smile: I said “using it on all my teams.”

Right, but you can equip a class on a team even when not using the hero / a weapon on the team. Seems unlikely you would have all teams with no hero weapons, but it’s worth asking, cause I think the win only counts if you are using a weapon on the team.

Can you post a scree of a team example?

5 Likes

:crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

OH dear. That’s exactly what I was doing wrong. Setting up ALL the teams with the Class, but no weapon. Thank you both. Added a weapon and no further problems.

9 Likes