Mongo Jerry (sing along with us)

Oh dear, I’m starting to pun like Sirrian…

Why isn’t this guy going into Adana??

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

And why post if you don’t know the answer to the question, it is game-related.

tauros dont fit adana

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

Or rather, ask a question that doesn’t make any sense, get responses that don’t make any sense.

Perhaps if you could explain your question in more detail, reasonable discussion could be had about it.

2 Likes

Oh, u got offended? Haha

1 Like

Is that Gordon Ramsey or a beluga whale? I can’t be sure

1 Like

I’d feel comfortable in saying that it appears to be both.

1 Like

Adana is hurting for troop ideas because it is technology-themed. Mongo is… wait for it… technology-themed. It is not a silly question.

Mongo is a giant hulking beast. The association with the game’s database is a tongue-in-cheek in-joke.

2 Likes

well i suppose his armor and horns is considered as a highly advanced technology among the cave men civilisation.

and his attack also uses very advanced technology of running straight into the enemy to crash with it and to see what happens. as the picture shows it usually breaks the wall if the wall is what he clashes with. thick head must it be. must be advanced head obviously. lack of mech class classification must be obviously an overlook on the devs part, he belongs to the tech and adana as we can see. it is no matter that most of bulls and tauros live in the wild plains, he is surely meant for the higher purposes and great science.

In the Summertime when the weather is high
You can stretch right up and touch the sky,
When the weather’s fine,
You’ve got women, you’ve got women on your mind.
Have a drink, have a drive go out and see what you can find…

If her daddy’s rich take her out for a meal,
If her daddy’s poor just do what you feel…
Speed… a…

Why is nobody else singing? :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

He’s not a tech monster because the devs chose to make him not a tech monster, hence the original question.

Sing along with us, dee dee, dee dee dee
Dah doo dah dah dah, yea we’re hap-hap-pee

My other idea is, if Mongo is indeed going to be a bull in an Aussie shop, then Adana should get an Epic female robot bullfighter. We could call her… wait for it…

Kylie Mongo.

2 Likes

In that case, the answer is, “because the devs said so.” I doubt you’ll get rationale from them, but it’s possible I suppose. My guess would be, because their database feels primitive and crude.

There’s not a lot of room for discussion here, which is why you got a rotating question mark as the first reply.

My best Aussie pun of the year so far, and nobody got it. :frowning:

I got it… Just forgot to hit the like button :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always liked that song. That horrible, horrible song.

:laughing:

1 Like