Mitribain, guild rank 73 recruiting

Thanks to all our members and old members, don’t know all the names, but Grabash, Siwy, Afara, Vertstroker, Oti, Smiggs, Skigge, Lucky, formengil, Limmo, Giraffe, Mike, Elledort, Waylander, Branko and so on… we are rank 73!!
If you want to come back guys, post it here :slight_smile:
Greetings, Mazza

OUR GUILD PLAYS GUILD WAR BATTLES, (bracket 6-8)
GUILD STATUES ARE AT LEVEL 100+

COMPLETING ALL TASKS EVERY WEEK

Min req 1500 seals, all kingdoms leveled 10, all gold to guild task (min 560k)
Serious guild war players, not fanatic, but thinking with us for good teams, attack and defense.

Serious new players who want to grow and learn fast are welcome too!

Lively chat and helpful members, no discord or other (un)social media, only guild chat!

You might want to mention what platform you are on, and change your category to the appropriate guild recruitment.

Thank you RiverSong, but we don’t use a specific platform and i couldn’t find category guild recruitment :slight_smile:
I use Wndows/Steam

Hi, wanted to let y’all know I’m having trouble with my account, tried to switch devices and now I can’t play at all, I have a ticket in and I’m still here, just waiting for them to fix it. Sorry!

Got it Greetings, Mazza

I’m going to get you too and the revenge would be terrible :smirk:. At least I hope so :thinking:

Hey Mazza, it’s Rebmevon…

My phone dropped and the screen cracked and I got a new one but I can’t play because support is taking their sweet time responding to me in helping me link the account again (Have not had good luck with phones the last year)! So I’m here, just waiting to be back in business…wanted to let you know! Sorry :frowning:

Got the message, keep patient :slight_smile: Greetings, Mazza