Mirrored Halls is proof Emperinazar doesn't take too long

Emperinazar pure faction taking too long? Here’s Mirrored Halls at 500. Four copycats vs one golem. 82 minutes. SUCCESS.

The golem maxed out their armor. …Several times.

BUT IT IS DONE.

Edit: Probably should’ve included this part: No potions. Hoard 138. This is the boss room.

15 Likes

I do not envy your patience.

3 Likes

no potions? what is your hoard level?

1 Like

Nails on a chalk board is proof that Trump has the voice of an angel?

1 Like

Was it at least boss room?

I share your pain, though. It took me once ninety-something minutes to lose in Stonesong boss room (and even longer for a loss in Tinkertown when it became just an eternal stalemate).

When it actually came to winning, it wasn’t that drawn out.

1 Like

Edited my post to include that. Whoops. No potions. Hoard 138. Lots of attempts.

1 Like

Thankfully yes, boss room. Probably would’ve quit if this was the first room!

I did Tinkertown with potions and didn’t find it that bad. 15 minutes if I recall.

I haven’t done Stonesong yet, but I can definitely see that one taking a long time… :sob:

1 Like

I kind of want to like your comment for the giggles but I just can’t. Nope nope nope.

1 Like

You might want to link your results in the master thread — not sure if anyone’s ever won with just copycats before, so even with a higher hoard the knowledge is valuable.

1 Like

Oh gosh I did not start this with all copycats. I actually had basically the same team as what you did:

Mirror Queen
Copycat
Mirror Queen
Copycat

It just didn’t last. This was pretty painless yeah. I started the boss room with two copycats and two Lady Ironbeards which was nice. Then their evil golem got lucky cascading skulls and bam, there went both my damage dealers.

1 Like

That’s quite an accomplishment! I definitely don’t have the patience to sit through that lol… that said, found Mirrored Halls to be quite easy. Ran Golem, Dopple, Copy cat, Queen. Kept restarting delve until the Gluttony team was in middle room. Used doppelgänger on Gluttony and just devoured my way to success (making copies of Gluttony with Copy Cat if top troop died.) No potions, hoard 100.

6 Likes

Gluttony you say … that sounds plausible, I may attempt that.

4 Likes

I’m going to give that a go too.

Apologies for the silly question: what do you mean by ‘restarting delve’?

@rik459 I think they mean they would open up a new delve, check to see if the Gluttony room was in the middle, and if not then Run Away – ending the delve – and then continue starting a new one until Gluttony was there.

3 Likes

Confirmed. Did Mirrored Halls on 1st try:

Glass Golem
Doggleganger
Copy Cat
Mirrored Queen

1st room → no loses
2nd room > ended up without team:

[dead_golem :cry: ]
Gluttony
Copy Cat
Mirrored Queen

boss room:
ended up with 3x Mirrored Queen + copy cat, everything dead. Will write a bigger summary in master thread.

1 Like

First try! I’m jealous.

Gluttony route was how I first beat Mirrored halls (and veni, vidi, vici as well, just like @Sytro above) - if it devours, the run is a breeze. I’m not even sure if I had any deed bonus back then, so - hoard 111 with maybe +25% (as I have Glacial Peaks at level 13 now).

Then I saw somebody saying double Mirror Queen/double Copycat and tried this route. It was significantly slower, but worked and that’s the main thing that matters.

2 Likes

I need to try this, did emperinazaar potionless and apart from taking a while, it was super easy.

1 Like

Good luck! Mirrored Halls is definitely an easier one potionless, just slow. Though, if you’re lucky, try to get Gluttony on your team. Other people have reported that’s how you quickly clear it. But, worst case… Copycats and Mirror Queen to keep making meatshields.

1 Like