Mimic Battle always level 150?

Thanks very good to know so only losing gets rid of the fight then if that is working correctly.

I should have tested that while I was at it :man_facepalming:

Will take awhile to throw the fight but it would be good to know if that mechanic is working as they described.

sounds like a job for Firebomb :joy:

1 Like

This is quite interesting thanks for sharing. I wonder if this is by design though.

@Kafka @OminousGMan and @Jeto can you confirm or at least ask developers? I am asking about this since everywhere else retreat is treated as “losing”, however with mimic and hoard mimic it looks like it has changed. If you retreat a mythic boss fight, you lose your myth stones and you don’t get a retry. If you retreat pvp, that battle is lost. Same in GW. if you retreat a delve room, the delve ends as if you have been defeated. Why us retreating mimic or hoard mimic fight is treated differently?

2 Likes

Hey!

I have brought this to the attention of the Dev Team and retreating from a Mimic and Hoard Mimic battle should count as a loss to match how retreating functions in all the other game modes

Thank you for letting us know, I’ve logged this bug so the Dev Team can start working on a fix.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

3 Likes

Thanks for super-fast acknowledgement. Is there a place where we can follow-up the state? I want to say that this is a server-side bug (that it is not sending the right signal for retreat), but I am not techy enough to tell for sure. If this is a client-side bug, I guess it will take much longer to resolve.

2 Likes

I would still very much prefer to see the battle scaled, but this is a step in the right direction. Thanks for your quick action.

1 Like

Update, a retreat did revert to the normal chest rewards, so, that is a change already.

I would still like to see a different solution here, and I think that solution is not ridiculous, but nice to see something happen.

2 Likes

Mimics are LVL150 at LVL01 explore boss chest

That is what the patch notes say whatever the highest lvl explore you have completed is what level they will be based on I assume to prevent low level mimic grinding but it for sure was intentional.

2 Likes

if it is intentional then i can only assume it’s to somehow reduce gnome farming on explore 1