Milk, Bones, & Muscles - A Sincere Letter to the Devs

I understand the stonewalling comment, but I have to disagree.

I do post on these forums regularly. (Not last week, as I was on a much needed holiday, but I am on these forums 5-6 days a week.) These days our forums are primarily used for feedback and bug reports, and we have moved away from providing roadmaps after a lot of sustained abuse. I do not believe that this is an unreasonable reaponse to our treatment, and it was done for the safety of our support staff and developers. I have spoken many times in the past about us being open to feedback, and we do action feedback when and where it is appropriate and won’t harm the health of the time. (And, time permitting.) However, any feedback that is abusive in tone will not be taken into consideration.

I do talk about rough roadmap content in streams, as I find it a safer environment to do so. It is completely up to you if this is a social media you are interested in following or engaging with.

I will continue to field bug reports, collate feedback, and interact with the community as I am doing now. You say that it’s fine to say if I don’t know something, or say I can’t talk about something, but every time I take this approach (as I have been asked too) I will be personally attacked and ridiculed. I reply when I can, I gather information for you when I can, and I release that information when it is appropriate to do so.

I will keep working in this capacity moving forward.

8 Likes