Milk, Bones, & Muscles - A Sincere Letter to the Devs

If I wanted to be misleading I would say 'profit’s and not ‘gross profits’.

You may have forgotten this thread - we had this argument last time…

Links to some financials are in there, including the gross profit numbers.

I didn’t link the post, as I was just pointing out the 34.2% increase in revenue.

At the time of the linked post, we got the usual slurs hurled etc about understanding gross profit and costs, but at @ post 157? I was able to show that GOW’s gross profit was more money than all of the total operating costs (all costs, loans, taxes, salaries etc) of all the Digital Bros games combined, including their own.

In other words, it couldn’t possibly be making a loss, even if it had 100% of all the operating costs of all the other companies, it would still be around .5million profit per year if it absorbed all the groups costs.

In reality, and logic should prevail, that those other companies had operating costs, so GOW would obviously be making more net profit. than the absolute minimum differential from the collective, in it’s own half yearly income.

So, now the game is doing 34.2% better than Sept 2019.

At post 122 of that thread, you screenshotted the numbers, GOW - 3,968. In the smallprint, it says all numbers are multiplied by thousands, so the revenue was 3,968,000 (Euros).

We are 34% up on that now (well one month’s figures show).

I do agree it’s good they are doing good, as a customer I’d prefer a few things being worked on, rather than the direction the devs wish to go, which is a different direction and something which is relatively moot if they ordain it so.

4 Likes