Mervorax - immediate changes to Glory Pack purchases

I’m confused… aren’t all glory troop packs a single troop?

Epic is 1@400, Ultra-Rare is 1@300, Rare is 2@300, Common is 3@300.

2 Likes

My apologies. My hiatus must’ve come with a partial memory dump :sweat_smile:

So I bought up to the “41 troop” level before update took effect - do I get this sorted automatically or do I need to lodge a ticket?

No ticket required:

Thanks, but I think I bought 41 packs based on the cost to get to mythic.
So the info from the devs didn’t really seem to cover my situation - but the impact was non-zero

1 Like

@Cyrup Are there some interesting internal discussions about your testing process going on? There have been some buggy updates before, but I’m starting to wonder if anyone in the office even saw 4.3 build before it released.

@Kafka
@Cyrup

I had a bad feeling about that slider…
I should have just bought one copy at a time and check the numbers a few times.
But I thought that I was paranoid again. I guess NOT! I wasn’t!

In any case, I am waiting to get compensated soon, @Cyrup.

Not to be rude or anything, but who tested the stuff before the release of 4.3 update?

Also, I spent all the Gold Keys from those packs, because I have no need for them.
I am saving Glory keys for the next month, so that’s something I would like to keep.

Can you still make the change without actually taking Gold/Glory keys, Arcane (type) trait stones and all the extra Gold currency? I think that for this slip up should just give you back Glory, without deducting any of excess resources. If you don’t plan to do so, you need to tell me in advance.

Again, this now complicates things a bit… I would like to know that in advance, before you do anything.
If the answer is no, at least.

Thank you.

Bronka [Hoguns]

I’m not sure I understand. The game made you believe you needed to buy 91 packs to get the troops to mythic, you actually needed to buy 46 packs only. Why did you buy 41 packs?

2 Likes

91 packs was a significantly higher glory cost than usual, so using the slider I just bought to legendary (not Mythic) which I expected that to be 1 +5+10+25.
But obviously that ws wrong should have given 82 troops

If you are in late game and and dont need the resources and are complaining about using slightly more resources to get your troops than maybe you should be looking at your resource management. I have every resource coming out my ears. What is a few extra 1000 glory going to do? Absolutely nothing to me and I have only been on for a little over a year. Quit complaining so much.

Refunds are out

Hey just an update:

Any player who bought 47-140 of the old packs with the 2x troops in them received a Glory refund in their game mail.

If you bought more than 140 packs we assumed you wanted a tonne of the packs so left them with you.

1 Like

:no_mouth: people actually bought more than 140?

So I bought to legendary using the auto step (which is awesome by the way), but that was 41 packs
Is there any point lodging a ticket or was the limit for refunds already decided?
Thanks

Hey, who was getting refunds was already decided :frowning:

@Kafka

I did not get any.
Care to elaborate?

Thank you.

I didnt get a refund either… i only purchased enough to ascend to mythic

At least it’s fixed thank you for fixing devs

I am on xbox and am still showing 200/1. I purchased 50 more packs today to get from legendary to mythic, thinking this was the rate. Do I need to submit a ticket for my refunds?