Merry Christmas!

I know it’s still Christmas Eve, but I don’t want to wait any longer. lol.

This is a story I wrote for my guild this week, as a part of extended campaign story.

This is just an intro, with the rest of the story taking place in Hellcrag. We had reach a second half of the campaign now, so the Lovecraftian influence of The Elder God is rising, effecting even a festive song.

As it’s still fitting enough with the season, I figured I should share it here now, and the rest of the story later once the campaign is over.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Our previous plan for Krinklemas was to go on the Ironhawk airship to assist Kris Krinkle and his tinker dwarves helpers in delivering gifts to everyone in Krystara. But being a hero, our assistant was always need elsewhere. This problem was not just between Emperina and the kobolds anymore, but something far more sinister and widespread. We couldn’t just go on a holiday now.

You better watch out, You better comply.
You better join a cult, I’m telling you why.

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓’ 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓

'Cause he will return, better take my advice.
Doesn’t matter, if you naughty or nice.

Demonic force is coming for you.

In his house, he waits dreaming,
Deep down in R’lyeh.

He shall rise, his kingdom covers the Earth,
With the mist of dark dismay.

Oh, you better bow down, don’t you dare defy.
Surrender to him, before losing your mind.

D̶̢͎̺͂̈́e̵̲͉̒m̵̙̽̂̀o̷̤̊̀n̷̗͂̋͝i̴͚͠c̶̝̗͙̑ ̷̳̀͋̚f̴̩̚ò̸̹̠̅̒r̷̢̞̗̎̿c̷̨̮͈̔́̿ẹ̴́ ̸͔̞̏i̵̹͐̕͠s̶̛̘̗̣͊͂ ̷̭̪͛̆͆c̵̢̦̣̔̓ö̵̼́̅̔m̸͉͍̬̆ī̵͍͕̒̈n̶̹̻̓g̵̻̀.̸̯̏͌

I even get a bonus epilogue for you!

“In the hindsight, maybe it’s a good thing we didn’t go with Kris Krinkle this year. It seemed there was a problem with the gifts he prepared. The rumor we heard was that, one of his tinkle dwarves helpers, likely an even less sane friend of Sparkgrinder, had gone rogue and hid a few hammers in the gift packages, and dropped them on the unsuspecting Krystarian, causing some chaos. We hoped the issue will be solved soon before the holiday was over.”

1 Like

a gift-wrapped poop is not Chaos, it’s a trivial poop that they decided to give as a gift.