• Dungeon
  • Adventure Board
  • Guild Event
  • Underspire
  • Holiday Event
  • Pvp
  • Weekend delve
    [Edit: Forgot to mention the daily delve]

I guess, I should do some explore too, but have not found the time for this in weeks. Thankfully I’m already through with weekly trial. And stuff like Arena and Treasure Hunt definitely does not find any more space.

And still no checklist to see, what I finished already.

Hands up, who of you has already forgotten to do something, they wanted to do, at least once this week (I suspect, it might have been the holiday event in that case), because there is so damn much?

6 Likes

Haven’t forgotten yet, but was pretty overwhelmed at reset time…

i just do what i want … didnt even kill 100 troops yesterday

4 Likes

I think this is only a problem if you want to do everything all the time. I choose what I want to do and rotate, and I am extremely grateful for a larger variety of choices. Before all these additions it was terribly boring with the same old 4 or 5 grindy things every day.

Keep adding, I am ready. Next up is the Arena overhaul right?

4 Likes

I just remember now to use some vault keys, thanks.

2 Likes

Yep the time to “exit stage left” as the famous cartoon character once said, is very near. Devs have left us zero respect for spending time with the family, meanwhile posting their extensive vacation for the end of the year so they can “spend time with their families”.

1 Like

It looks to me, this is a YOU problem. Nothing forces you to play the game, period.

9 Likes

Ugh, forgot to do the holiday event this morning, and no time for the delve event or the daily delves before going to work. Maybe I’ll remember the holiday event when I get home.

3 times this week missed holiday event. Easier not to care /shrug.

3 Likes

Maybe dont treat this game like a job. :man_shrugging:. So you miss a few resources here and there. It’s not the end of the world mate.

3 Likes

I’m not concerned if I miss something or forget a task either. I’m just happy there are more activities to enjoy other than ranked PvP (which I do not enjoy), rotational guild wars, factions or class activities, treasure hunt, and daily adventure boards. I felt as though I were missing something when I couldn’t get in an hour’s worth of pleasurable playtime because there weren’t enough activities I liked in the game before.

2 Likes

:raised_hand:

Actually, not this week, because I’ve had other non game things keeping me away, but in general, yes. I have been forgetting dungeons or adventure board, occasionally holiday event. And some I’ve already given up on (daily delve, Tuesday delve, class event, bounty).

I don’t think this situation is necessarily a bad thing though. I would rather game give more options so people can choose which ones to do :slight_smile:

If it’s too much for you, prioritize them and go by priority. Once you can accept “I won’t do this one thing”, it becomes easier to not do another thing, and then another. And then you either find a good place for yourself where you can enjoy the game again or come to realize you can’t enjoy this game this way and maybe consider moving on.

3 Likes

The point for me opening this thread this time was not so much, that I feel overburdened (though that happens often enough as well), but that I keep losing track. I keep checking modes multiple times a day, because I forget, if I already did them, and then I end up with a hurried one, that fell between the cracks, close before reset anyhow.

I know, the opening post can be read in both ways.

4 Likes

I agree, I think it’s really fair to want some kind of checklist because it would be helpful. I can also see where it would be difficult to implement without frequent mistakes, since it wasn’t coded that way from the beginning.

Here’s one that I use. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you it is really kind of you to share…though I don’t like to be as structured about the game - that would make it feel like work - but it is a handy list to glance at once in a while

2 Likes

Super impressive Chart!

1 Like

Nice chart. Loving that Arena isn’t included!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like