"Medal of Nysha" not shown on troops

Nysha medals are active in fights but not visible on team previews.

EDIT: Troop preview without Nysha medals

2 Likes

Wouldn’t really expect +stats appear alongside traits as +stats are not traits.

Teamwide stat bonuses bonuses appear on these pop-up windows…

The problem, though, is that the pop-ups only appear when clicking on hero - no way to make them visible in a heroless team.

4 Likes

Medals behave like traits and talents. They trigger at the start of the battle, so you won’t see them in any preview.

Until recently (possibly last patch, possibly the hotfix, but recently), the stats from medals did in fact appear displayed here, along with all campaign bonuses and the bonuses from pets, shown integrated with the card stats. They still do for the hero “card”, notably also now the only card to show for the pop-up, just not for any others on the team. You can see this by bringing up any weapon and then tossing it into an empty team, the comparing the stats on the “card” from your collection and the one you click on the team. You can then add troops to the team to trigger team/pet bonuses and note that the stats on the Hero card itself will change, but none of the other troops will. Kingdom, renown, and guild bonuses do appear in the integrated stats for all “cards”, team bonuses (including kingdom boosts) medals, campaign do NOT, delve stats, and stats from other events do NOT. They appear once you get into battle, but not before.

ALL stats used to be integrated onto the card preview for ALL troops now it only happens for hero. This is quite annoying as you can no longer see the total strength of your troops at a glance, you have to manually add SOME of the bonuses to SOME of the troops on your team to know their true strength.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to find the footage to “prove” it used to work like this - I have hours of recordings but rarely click on the card for stats during theses - just know that this is a feature I made use of frequently when adjusting teams for bonuses to be at specific thresholds that would get me over a certain break point when optimizing for speed strats.

Also, correction on medal stats, they are grouped with all these other stats from the first group mentioned that no longer properly show on the card preview - they are integrated passively with the stats on your, and will affect newly summoned troops in the middle of battle, they are not a trait that triggers at the start of battle. Anu and Orpheus medals are integrated as traits, the stat ones are not.

5 Likes