Mean Machine (top 50 guild) is recruiting 🌟 Easy requirements, tons of rewards, complete every event!

We now need one more person to join us in our fun ride together!
Come apply within

I’m prepared to leave my current guild to come join you guys how do i do so?

Hi Runic. Send me your invite code in Private message and I’ll invite you once you‘ve left your guild! :slight_smile:

Come and join the Mean Machine. We are currently seeking one new member.

We are a friendly, helpful and reliable bunch of people - only good and desirable qualities here.
If you think or feel the same, hop right in! We will be happy to have you.

If you’re interested, post here, and one of our Recruiters will invite you to our Discord [Mean Machine] channel to have a private discussion - to get to know you.

Minimum requirements - more is desirable, but not mandatory)

• a player with the level 1000 or more, but it could be less than that, that’s optional
  • 700k Gold weekly or more, and 1,6M Gold during the Guild Wars week
  • at least 1300 Guild Seals weekly or more
  • 100 Trophies weekly or more
  • active participation in all the Events (by using at least all free-given Sigils by each Event)
  • Guild Wars finished on a daily basis, finishing all 5 battles with the color of the day (if possible)

What we expect from you:

• a reliable person who plans to stay for a longer period of time, not just one day or one week
  • fulfilled or exceeded minimum requirements for all Guild-related tasks and events
  • be active on Discord and/or Global chat, preferably both, just to keep up with the news
  • be respectful towards other people (if you need help or advice, ask for it)
  • to try your best in Guild Wars - your effort is what counts the most

What you’ll get:

• all 6 Guardian Statues are maxed out and at 200 points, giving you maximum benefits
  • all in-game rewards from all the Guild-related events
  • a lot of Legendary tasks during the Guild Wars week
  • friendly and supportive environment
  • advice in general related to the Gems of War

I want to point out that we are still looking for one person to join our guild.

Still looking for one more person before the start of tomorrow’s event, please respond to this post or PM one of us.

Not too late to join up with a friendly and laid back guild. Lots of assistance in Discord + random conversations not for the weak of heart or easily offended.

1 Like

Swipe right and make it happen…:wink:
Still waiting for one match…

One spot still open, will get all rewards for Festival of the Sun for sure so join up before you miss out.

We still have room for one more member.
If you think you’ll fit right in, let us know, and contact us here first or on Discord.

The link is valid only for one day:

Thank you all, we are now full.

1 Like

Come and join the Mean Machine. We are currently seeking one new member.

We are a friendly, helpful and reliable bunch of people - only good and desirable qualities here.
If you think or feel the same, hop right in! We will be happy to have you.

If you’re interested, post here, and one of our Recruiters will invite you to our Discord [Mean Machine] channel to have a private discussion - to get to know you.

Minimum requirements - more is desirable, but not mandatory)

• a player with the level 1000 or more, but it could be less than that, that’s optional
  • 700k Gold weekly or more, and 1,6M Gold during the Guild Wars week
  • at least 1300 Guild Seals weekly or more
  • 100 Trophies weekly or more
  • active participation in all the Events (by using at least all free-given Sigils by each Event)
  • Guild Wars finished on a daily basis, finishing all 5 battles with the color of the day (if possible)

What we expect from you:

• a reliable person who plans to stay for a longer period of time, not just one day or one week
  • fulfilled or exceeded minimum requirements for all Guild-related tasks and events
  • be active on Discord and/or Global chat, preferably both, just to keep up with the news
  • be respectful towards other people (if you need help or advice, ask for it)
  • to try your best in Guild Wars - your effort is what counts the most

What you’ll get:

• all 6 Guardian Statues are maxed out and at 200 points, giving you maximum benefits
  • all in-game rewards from all the Guild-related events
  • a lot of Legendary tasks during the Guild Wars week
  • friendly and supportive environment
  • advice in general related to the Gems of War

The link to Discord is valid for one day only and will be renewed after it expires.
You can also send me a private message if you wish to get more information.

1 Like