Mean Machine (top 50 guild) is recruiting 🌟 Easy requirements, tons of rewards, complete every event!

hey @DonBoba very nice to see you. sorry for the delay in responding. how’s life treating you? looking to have fun with us :wink: ?

1 Like

Life treating me very fine, thanks for asking. Absolutely :slight_smile:
Im almost fully caught up with all the new things since i left :slight_smile:
(And damn this soul forge needs a lot of kills xD )

@ogunther @DonBoba Welcome back! It’s good to see you guys around again. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

We currently have 1 spot open, please PM or post if you are interested.

2 Likes

still need just 1, join before reset to reap the rewards of all statues completed on Monday!

1 Like

And a bunch of legendary tasks on top!

annnnnnddddddd we are full. Better luck next time…:slight_smile:

1 Like

And we were scammed by a known scammer type who joined the guild and then left after the flood of task completions on Monday morning. So we have a spot available again.

If any of you have questions as to who the scammer was please PM me and I will tell you over PMs as I cannot post his/her name publicly.

We now have one spot available! Come join and have fun with us! :smiley:

1 Like

Come join this fine guild

1 Like

Come and join the Mean Machine. We are currently at 29 out of 30 members.

We are friendly, helpful and reliable bunch of people - only good and desirable qualities here.
If you think or feel the same, hop right in! We will be happy to have you.

If you’re interested, post here, and one of our Recruiters will invite you to our Discord [Mean Machine] channel to have a private discussion - to get to know you.

Minimum requirements - more is desirable, but not mandatory)

• a player with the level 1000 or more, but it could be less than that, that’s optional
  • help or advice with anything related to the Gems of War game
  • 500k Gold weekly or more
  • at least 1300 Guild Seals weekly or more
  • 100 Trophies weekly or more
  • an active participation in all the Events (by using at least all free-given Sigils by each Event)
  • Guild Wars done on a daily basis, finishing all 5 battles with the color of the day (if possible)

What we expect:

• a reliable person who plans to stay for a longer period of time, not just one day or one week
  • fulfilled or exceeded minimum requirements for all Guild-related tasks and events
  • be active on Discord and/or Global chat, preferably both, just to keep up with the news
  • be respectful towards other people (if you need help or advice, ask for it)
  • to try your best in Guild Wars - your effort is what counts the most

What you get:

• all 6 Guardian Statues are maxed out and at 200 points, giving you maximum benefits
  • all in-game rewards from all the Guild-related events
4 Likes

Let’s bump this one!

1 Like

Hi, G3nFailure (lvl1168) here.
Mostly ios player (Iphone), will be able to fullfill req’s.
I follow guild chat, but I’m not a spammer
Still have room?

Of course. Wait for a private message, coming shortly.

We now have one spot available! Come join and have fun with us! :smiley:

Reqs:
700k gold (1.6m in Guild wars week)
1300 seals
100 trophies
Free sigils used

PM, post or join our discord server: Mean Machine Family

3 Likes

We complete 40k seals weekly, always complete the weekly guild objective (raid boss, invasions, Tower of Doom), have tons of team help and conversation in Discord (strongly encourage use of Discord).

We also prefer that everyone complete their GW fights on the day offered to maximize the chance of winning the day for the extra 50 seals. We require that your GW sentinels be upgraded to level 2 minimum or apply 8 upgrades on any sentinels you want to (some do all magic and attack).

The gold donations are 700k per non GW week so we can do all normal tasks and Red and Purple Epic Tasks but we raise it to a minimum of 1.6 million on GW week to gain the benefits of the completed statue bonus. The last GW week we pulled in over 40 legendary tasks as a lot of members gave far more then the 1.6 million required, we are looking for a new member who will help/participate with that.

I have been in this guild for 1152 days as of this writing, its very laid back, if anything changes its a discussion in the discord server as to what those changes will entail. This is more of a grownup guild rather then a bunch of youngsters but we get along with almost anyone.

Let any of us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hello,
I am an old player who made a break for a couple of months (two small kids and games don’t really fit together :))
I am level 1145 and I think that I can match Your guild requierements.
Used to be a bit of a hard core player, but right now I am looking for a more laid back play style.
I will be active every day though.
My invite code is CHALE_1 if there is a spot available.
THx

1 Like

Hello @Chaledjo, I am sorry to report that a few hours prior to your post we filled in out vacancy. I wish you good luck in your guild search and am sorry we could not accommodate you.

We now have an opening for an enthusiastic player who know their gems :wink: !
Come join us now to take advantage of weekly reset goodies and many LTs

We are full, GM found a new person.