Mean Machine: Open recruitment, 1 spot available

This week is a whole new ball game since the statue bonus was flattened out. The top couple brackets will be a real free for all now, since anyone with level 100 statues will have equal bonuses. Small spreads like 3 k will be more likely. The only war we lost last week was by a few thousand.

Makes you wonder if we had a full roster what would have happened?
I am so frustrated by our vacating member!! :rage:
…but c’est la vie, right? shrug

2 Likes

We had someone leave as well, so we’re in the same boat

1 Like

You are the first person mentioning this I have seen!! :laughing:
Was it posted somewhere? What are the new totals?
Is the max still 80%

I need the infos… :sob:

1 Like

New max is 50%

2 Likes

It’s 30% + 1% every 5 levels maxing out at level 100.

We only lost like 3% in Unrepentant, but being an older guild I’m sure you dropped much more. It was going to take a year to catch up and have a fair fight. Now we get a fair fight at the top now.

We were at 56% so we didn’t drop much either :smile:

If you only had 56% and did so well, I’m really impressed. We should be back at the top of bracket 2 again when our guild starts waking up.

1 Like

We had 3×55% 1x56% and 2x57% to be exact.
On avarage something slightly bellow 56%.
Not so lucky this week, down a member, and many players who had all 5-0 last week lost a few battles this week.

I think we got a good shot at joining you in bracket one next week.

1 Like

If you move up, they may move down.

At this point im not sure how happy would we be with staying in bracket 1. Sure the rewards are better, but fights are monotonous. Everyone setting same cheese defenses, kills a bit of fun.

2 Likes

Yeah, we lost one of our better players, Badiator, over Guild Wars. It was very stressful the first week. Not as big a deal now.

Badiator joined us, then left 3 hours before gw start to go to intrim.
He was saying he wanted a guild that doesn’t force players about GW. Don’t know how is intrim that xD

3 Likes

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!? :astonished:[quote=“DonBoba, post:34, topic:23440”]
He was saying he wanted a guild that doesn’t force players about GW.
[/quote]
OK… :thinking: I can respect that… :innocent:

WTF!!! :scream: :rage:

5 Likes

And that’s how we ended up a member down this week and losing our first war by a few thousand points :upside_down:

We lost War 2 by 400 points… With 4 members who haven’t done any fights this week.

Sounds like you’re going to get your wish and drop to bracket 2. Too bad we’ll miss each other.

I wonder much we’ll drop in points when he hit bracket 1. I’m not naive enough to think we’ll score the same.

I’m not sure what to make of badiator. The stress of guild wars was intense the first week. I even took a day off. I assume that’s most of it. Not so much stress anymore though.

Good luck keeping a full ship.

Took a day off to prep for GW, that’s impressive commitment!