Massive bugs today! (iOS)

Is it fixed for Android as well? Game wants to download +20MB almost every time I start it. On occasion it is ~4-6MB, but still quite a lot. I have cache enabled, so game data should always stay on phone…
Is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Just adding, although the missing loot icons are back and no more crashing after matches in Dungeon, I’m still getting the weird ‘resource download’ thing every time I log in. I’ve restarted the game several times since your post.

This isn’t a big deal for me as I’m fortunate to have an unlimited data plan, but just wanted you to know this bug isn’t dead yet!

The ‘resource download’ thing should be resolved now, can you please check your game is updated to the latest version @Lardy-Porker and @ralph

Yes, my game is updated. Sadly I just started it and >20MB were downloaded. Problem is still here… if I can provide some additional info, I’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:

The „ game“ is only one bug after the other. All the bugs you wrote here aren’t repaired.

A new patch is out any day now. They submitted it already. Can’t promise it wont make new bugs, or that one annoying bug gets fixed, but it is a new patch…

Thx for this information.
Is the new update avaiable for iOS too?
I hate the freezing or the blank pictures in game.
The graphics and the kind of gameplay are great in the game. But since the last update (where the smithy was integrated) the game is horrible. One bug after the other and freezing the hole game. This must never happen in a game where people’s have payed for anything.

By Xmas they say they hope.
And I’m not so sure you’ll be happy with the new patch. I’m not, since they still have the ugly white icons.
But I play because I like the game even if it is buggy.

1 Like

Hi Warrior, again; I’ve addressed this issue in a private message to you (for not other reason that to be direct to ensure you got the assistance you requested).

The update goes out for all platforms as normal; iOS, Android, Console, PC/Steam, we don’t intend to favour any particular platform. :slight_smile:

Currently, the build is with the publishing teams for each respective platform and they’re doing tests to check things are all good. They work on their own timeframes* so this is why we can’t give a specific time of arrival.

*This also means that if one platform is happy, it might release the update slightly earlier, but otherwise we don’t intentionally favour or leave out any platform. I hope this helps!