Marauder Bond icon missing

I’m surprised I didn’t find anything about it here in the forums. I’m sorry if this isn’t “Support”, it’s more like “Bug Report”, but there’s no such category, and I thought it’d be weirder to post this on “Feature Requests”

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting to see the icon for the trait Marauder Bond, but it doesn’t.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No steps needed. It seems to be missing, since it never showed for me. I play on Steam, btw.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Thanks, MakeSlipper!

We misnamed the graphic file in 1.0.8.
I think it got called maraudererbond.png instead of marauderbond.png!
Not sure how we missed it, considering it’s on the Goblin Shaman which gets a lot of use.

Anyway - that will be fixed in the 1.0.9 build.

Must’ve been one of those ‘oh that, super obvious so someone will have reported it’ types… I mean, I saw it ages ago and didn’t think to report it myself…

2 Likes

I thought it was intentional…no bond among thieves kinda thing

Yeah, same thing here. But then I realized, “you know what, maybe no one mentioned it to the devs”.

1 Like

One thing that I noticed (although changing it didn’t solve the issue) was that in Traits.xml, it’s listed as name=“maraunderbond” (with the extra N). This could or could not bring issues even after you fix the “marauderer” thing.

can I submit an official request for a new troop type: marauderer a more maraudering marauder!

As an aside, marauder is one of those words that the more you look at it the less it looks spelled right.

I agree. Correct spelling is probably something like ‘annoying jerkface troop’.

1 Like

I also distinctly remember thinking there were a bunch with the icon missing like that… obviously this was just due to there being that many Goblin teams at the time. /shudder

I even thought “oh, well, devs are playing too, they’ll have noticed it…”

Marauderer - plural for marauder :no_mouth:

No, it’s like a superlative, as in ‘great, greater’: marauder, marauderer. :stuck_out_tongue:

No it means someone who marauds marauders.

@Marvelkit has it right - marauder, marauderer, marauderest. As in, “He was the most marauderest marauderer of all marauders I ever maraudered against.”