**So, with the joyous meta Manticore only showing up in 98% of matches now, it’s clearly time to buff him up! Here are some proposed changes:
- Reduce mana cost to 3. 9 is just far too much for such a weak unit. Hell, let’s make it one gem.
- Increase attack gain by at least 100% per cast and health should be 500% of current.
- Replace 1st trait with something useful, like 50% devour chance. (typical 100% for AI, 0% proc for human)
- Add web, burn, freeze, poison, silence, and full heal to the current stun and drain mana.
- Replace Impervious with Invincible. Skulls AND spells do 0 damage.
- Add transforms all gems to green…you know, just to keep the ball rolling.
- Instead of weak Empowered trait, change to 10 extra turns per cast.
- Add function of remove 99% souls and gold gained per match to description.
What say you, dear GoW friends? Is this enough to get Manticore into a full 100% of the matches, or do we need even more? It’s clear that unless we keep building troops up like this, we can never reach the goal of 30-60 minute matches in 2017! Any additional thoughts on what we can all do to help reduce the player rewards to 1-2 gems and/or glory chests per month? Thanks in advance for any other thoughts.