Mana surge mana surge mana surge

MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE!!!

Hey devs we get it get rid of cheesy voice already, sometimes I like having the sound on but I don’t to be driven crazy by hearing “MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE MANA SURGE!” …EVERY…SINGLE…GAME!

LOL XD

2 Likes

Or at least a voice change every so often. Better yet allow us (the players) to select the sounds we want and weather or not to have them be active.

Just saying… (as the kids say these days) LOL

Once upon a time, the devs posted some possible ideas for GoW t-shirts. One of the them had the Mana Surge graphic pasted randomly about 20-30 times. It was my favorite of the bunch, but they deleted the post and without much explanation. Probably had something to do with merchandising rights with the publisher. It was a shame. I’d have bought the Mana Surge t-shirt.

1 Like