Make the filter for selecting banners and some visual suggestions

It would be nice if the drop down filter for banners would be added to make selection easier. It could be like the one for troops - select by color, name or type of weapon. Banner is pretty important part of selecting the team, and right now it’s a bit clunky when trying to decide what color combination I need.

Also, number of wins with the class could be displayed under the number of class level on the class banner.

Third, it would be awesome if the name of the class was displayed on the little portrait banner instead of covering the portrait picture. It’s just an aesthetic thing for me, so it’s not something that is too important, but would be appreciated.

Lastly, a suggestion for profile pic border. Devs could take a page from Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm game where every 100 levels you get a different border color around your portrait. After lvl 500 the color is repeated with addition of a gems and additional border art (similar to the old GoW card design). Here’s the example Imgur: The magic of the Internet.

I realize it’s not an important issue but I think it would reduce UI blandness a little bit.

1 Like

Maybe I’m dense but I don’t know what’s missing from the banner filter screen? Could you maybe make a picture of what you want?

You can filter by color or search by name. Those are the two properties of a banner. You mentioned “type of weapon” but that doesn’t have anything to do with the banner?

1 Like

Well, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle. You can filter by color. When did that happen?

I think it snuck into the last update? Most of that update’s features got downplayed due to the whole drama around the update itself. If it wasn’t last update, it was the one before. It’s pretty new.

Side menu on banner-selection screen. Filter banners by color. I actually fell like it’s been there for quite a while now.

2 Likes

Yeah we got the banner filter several months ago I believe in 4.3 along with the honor update. Maybe OP is on switch and they don’t have it yet?

Switch has the banner filter. It says so in the official news (they’re on version 4.3.5 currently instead of our 4.4.0).

Thanks so much!

I just came back to the game recently and didn’t know this filter existed.

1 Like

I’ll be damned. I didn’t know that feature already exists as I just came back to the game last week. And for some reason I was completely blind to the slide menu on the side. Thank you everyone for for pointing it out :slight_smile:

1 Like