Make power orbs useful again

Could the power orbs be used to gold elite troops, alongside the usual full traited and levelled? Aside from occasional boss troops power orbs arent that great anymore.

2 Likes

Just use them to fully upgrade a troop. They are useful

3 Likes

Seems a bit of a waste to do that when you have thoudands of each stone and millions of excess souls. For how rare they drop from orbs, it would be nice if they did a bit more. Getting the full shiny upgrade with them would be nice too but they are raking far too much cash in from shiny keys to do that :sweat_smile:

You can use 24 power orbs on crafring troops. If you are crafting more than this, thats something you should maybe stop doing. If they are axtually all that rare you shouldnt have much more than that.

Ive crafted all 3 troops and i have 1 power orb left. How many do you have after crafting with the first 24?

1 Like

I have 3x Zuul, 1x Chtarresque, 1x Enraged Kurandara, and have 8 POs on hand right now. Actually trying to decide what to use those to craft.

And I’ve definitely used several POs in the past just to ascend/trait/level troops just because I had so many POs and didn’t really care about wasting a few.

Sounds like you crafted a lot of extra power orbs? 1% drop rate gave you 30 power orbs?

2 Likes

I craft POs as soon as I’m able.

I have 4 zull, 2 ctharr, 1 ek. 10 power orbs and another 90 waiting to be crafted. If we were able to do a bit more with them I’d craft and use them but at the minute they are not that great. Glory orbs on the other hand, could use a lot more of those

1 Like

If only the devs would let us use our OoP to craft Gem Dragons a la carte or the upcoming Space Dragons :man_shrugging:t5: :man_shrugging:t5: :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Space dragons? Will they be gettable with dragonite? Sitting on 11k right now with no use

2 Ctharrasque is pretty solid for Hellcrag event weeks, if you had to craft something/not wait on using them.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think there are more Ctharrasques on the way…

I thought those were raid bosses

1 Like

Oh, I don’t know…

I believe those are just Raid Boss enemies and not player-obtainable troops. Zuul has similar variations in RB events.

3 Likes