Make Khetar make sense

Funny you would say this. I beat Epic 5 realitively easily doing exacly that, after struggling for hours with a similar approach to what you shared.

Instead I did Crow, BD, Apo, Keeper, with 3 Medal of Seasons. Block skulls and brown mana while filling your team. Keep blocking and use extra turns to hit Alastair with crow (b/c Armored). When War Shphinx dies, block blue as well to stop Alastair from filling. Then, when Aziris is weak or dead, look for opportunistic free turns with skulls and skull loop.

1 Like

I’m very glad to hear this worked for you. :+1: Based on other responses, I was concerned that I was promoting a strategy that wasn’t actually useful. I cleared level 3 just using skull damage, but it took multiple attempts. Level 4 was not working until I switched to this. :partying_face:

I was trying to use skull damage on level 4 for at least a day with no success, which is why I switched. When I got to level 5, I was able to clear it in 2-3 tries using the strategy I posted. I know there were people in my guild who used skull damage with 3x Medal of Seasons, but for whatever reason I couldn’t get it to work for me, but it’s definitely doable. I’m happy to hear that worked for you. :skull:

I wanted to post this method because the direction in the trial description is to use skulls, and I just wanted to share that there was another way for people who were having trouble.

I think either of these methods requires you to be at a fairly high level. It’s definitely an end-game activity. I wish the developers could set expectations that not everyone is going to be able to complete them. I remember when Factions first started, I was at a level where I could not complete many of them. I had to go back later and finish after I’d progressed.

I am reserving judgment, but I so far I prefer Trials to the current Dungeon. I still play it every day, just for the jewels, which means that 90+% of the time I am being told that I’ve failed because I didn’t get a perfect run. I don’t need dragonite any more, just let me play for jewels without the negative feedback.

Worked better than my original team but still was a failure. In 15 matches I lost 15x, killed around 50 troops and summoned 2 Wights …

1 Like

This is want they want. Plain and simple. They’re laughing at all the complaints that they knew would come, and complaints they knew would be justified. They can g f themselves as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like