Make Invasion great again!

Do we want bugs… this is how we get bugs.
Almost everytime they have made "special " towers they have not worked as intended. Or messed with the valravens. I like the idea of towers being a bit different but in a mode where lots of gems can be spent it’s best not to overcomplicate things by editing towers every invasion. I myself lost enough towers during spooky tower bug to bump down a reward tier on LB and then was told no refund or make up rewards would be given.

I agree.

I don’t see how I criticized him for having an opinion. I said if he didn’t like it he didn’t have to use it but he shouldn’t try to take something away from everyone else when the simple solution was to just not use it.

They have listened to very few people though. When faction events first came out they were designed so high levesl that hate enemies with ridiculous stats can just stay at level 20 and still complete the event. There was even a whole support article saying this was one of the 2 strategies of faction events but then a few people started complaining and the whole system was changed so low levels can’t do them and people like me don’t want to.

If everyone was silent about things they disagreed with this would be a very boring forum and a lot of threads would die in a day.