Mailbox Cliffy Error (READ ME)

We are deploying the Switch fix now!!! (This doesn’t look to have affected everyone, which is good.)

1 Like

I would really like for this to mean that deeds can be earned via tributes. But it’s more likely to be some sort of unrelated glitch (I guess we’ll find out soon, once the patch notes go up). I was just able to collect tribute without any sort of error, so I guess the threat is past?

That’s what I was thinking as well. Gotta wait for notes.

I hope so too. I tried to collect the tribute before I tried to open the mail. Both actions were before Salty’s first post about this. :crossed_fingers:

eidt: Just to clairfy, both actions resulted in the game restarting itself. So it did that twice.

Everything is working as intended across all platforms. Krystara is at peace.

4 Likes

Let’s see, we got an official news about what’s going on, which even got updated a few times. And the issue was solved on multiple platforms within an hour. That’s quite impressive, I wish I could get the problems caused by myself fixed that fast and well.

@Saltypatra Thanks :+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Doesn’t City of Thieves on Friday require update 4.5?

Ehm… it affected me - at least. :kissing_heart:

Thanx for the fix! I can’t test it now (because: work) but I trust your Devs verdict.

No…The last updates were always tuesday night before wednesday…I dont now what you’re telling here.
Still I would wish it would be a week later…