Magical Tribute Journey

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I wanted to collect my tribute in Leonis. Instead of zooming the map to center Leonis, I went on a magical journey towards the middle of the map. Also I was not greeted by a Leonis troop on the tribute screen, but instead a Merlantis one.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
It happens around 75% of the time when I collect my tribute in Leonis. I didn’t have the problem when my home kingdoms were Dragon’s Claw or Zhul’Kari; I suspect it’s because Leonis is in a map corner?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Yay, it’s payday!
tribute1
Wait, why am I going on a magical journey to the map middle?

Oh, uhm, we also have a problem with a fish in the middle of the desert, except we’re also not in the desert anymore…but also kind of am? Well, at least I get my stuff?

We’re aware of the zooming across the map bug when collecting tributes, and are looking into a fix.

As for the troop, this is intended. How it works is this:

• Pick a random kingdom from the ones that have brought you tribute
  • Pick a random troop from that kingdom
  • Display that troop

So in the screenshot above, Merlantis was one of the 5 kingdoms that brought you tribute.

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for the superfast answer! :grinning:
And I never knew that about the displayed troops - normally I get greeted by a Leonis troop. I can’t recall having had another troop before despite getting quite a bit of tribute since all my kingdoms are at five stars or more. Maybe I just need to pay more attention.

The zooming around is also kinda fun. :stuck_out_tongue: Just wanted to report it because it’s obviously not intended, it’s not like it’s really changing the gameplay in any way and it’s more hilarious than anything.:laughing:

1 Like