Magic Mushrooms

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/magic-mushrooms/

New Epic Troop: Fundingus Fundingus will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Fungal Growth There are 5 battles that players can encounter during the event: Fungomancer, Exploadstool, Fundingus, Sir Snothelm,…

1 Like

@Saltypatra

Shells?
tenor (1)

4 Likes

It’s 100% spores, I assume @Saltypatra was just feeling all tropical

I need to move fungomancer up, this was a quick draft. Will update before reset

7 Likes

Why is fungomancer below snothelm ? Seems it gives one more spore/shell.
Edit : my bad I didn’t read below. But the pic is slightly confusing, sorry for nitpicking :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, this was definitely meant to read Spores.

I have the beach on the mind…

2 Likes

A very creative event.

Yeah I need to move fungomancer for sure but it’s on my pc and I’m chilling in bed currently, I’ll upload the corrected one before reset

2 Likes

Battles don’t reset, correct?

1 Like

Correct, there’s no phases in this event

1 Like

Isn’t Fundingus a bit too reminiscent of Pre-Nerf Fizzbang?
:thinking: :man_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:
#GoWdesign

1 Like

Here is the updated image

16 Likes

So ultimately the event boils down to “take anything other than Snothelm as long as there is a Not-helm available”. Scoring might be complicated, but the lack of resets cleans things up considerably.

Here are some other graphics you may find useful:

Update: Based on the leaderboards, the average Tier Buy In required to close all reward stages is: Tier 2 (~70 battles)

10 Likes

The irony of the weekly troop named Funding Us
Only thing lately that isn’t :wink:

10 Likes

Update: Based on the leaderboards, the average Tier Buy In required to close all reward stages is: Tier 2 (~70 battles)

8 Likes

Snot the first time and I guarantee you Snot the last.

4 Likes

Ugh, need a downvote button, not a heart/like.

1 Like

Previous bad events make me swear like a sailor. This may be the first to make me mucuss.

1 Like

Is it me or is there no Here class - Elemental? - Kinda makes it rather hard to use the Event Team as one of the primary support systems for the Campaign!